Sign in to follow this  
Jander

Where's Ax?

Hi Jander. You still using that dustbin as an avatar ? :lol:

Edit;

I've seen a FaxFlinger, a TaxWringer and a MaxDonger knocking about. :lol:

Edited by moon

Who really cares what he says at other forums.

If he wanted his posts here I am sure he would do it himself.

Like a bunch of little old ladies with nothing better to do then tear apart someone who isn't around to defend themselves.

Go to the forum where he is and talk to him if you want, leave the chat at that forum.

Got something to say to someone then you say it to them. Nothing worse then backstabbing, petty attitudes of the he says she says garbage.

Edited by Bruce

You should leave them Jazzy

Someone wants to speak out let them

Bear, they can speak out without being rude or hurtful ... and I don't think it's appropriate to be quoting from another forum.

Your right to a point, but like most hurtful things said, they are usually said when the person saying them does not think that the person being spoken about will here them.

And I call that CS :angry:

Well if you ain't got the stones to say it their face when they are here, then you don't say it at all.

Taking jabs at people when they are not here to speak for themselves is childish, petty behavior. These types of threads are in my opinion useless, garbage that have no place in the open forums, they never have. They go no where, and serve no purpose other then BACKSTABBING

It is obvious people know where he is, ask those individuals where he is. You want to speak out, then go there and "speak out" where he can SPEAK BACK.

Then one day at band camp..........:mrsgreen:

Who really cares what he says at other forums.

If he wanted his posts here I am sure he would do it himself.

Like a bunch of little old ladies with nothing better to do then tear apart someone who isn't around to defend themselves.

Go to the forum where he is and talk to him if you want, leave the chat at that forum.

Got something to say to someone then you say it to them. Nothing worse then backstabbing, petty attitudes of the he says she says garbage.

Sorry about that quote...it really wasn't intended to offend anybody, but I was a little taken back because we all know how the rules are enforced here and the attitude about it, and I was wrong that the rules somewhere else are not the same as they are here

Well if you ain't got the stones to say it their face when they are here, then you don't say it at all.

Taking jabs at people when they are not here to speak for themselves is childish, petty behavior. These types of threads are in my opinion useless, garbage that have no place in the open forums, they never have. They go no where, and serve no purpose other then BACKSTABBING

It is obvious people know where he is, ask those individuals where he is. You want to speak out, then go there and "speak out" where he can SPEAK BACK.

Then one day at band camp..........:mrsgreen:

looks like someone got up at the wrong side of the bed AGAIN

................. :woot: .........................

.................... :banana::lol::banana: .................

As far as I know...Ax has not been banned and come here anytime he wants to, this was his forum and nothing is stopping him from comming here to defend himself, I ain't saying nothing more in this thread. I would like to give Ax a thanks for everything he's done to improve the pit...He does deserve that much

Edited by Joe C

This topic reminds me of that song by the O'Jays.

:note2: The backstabbers, baaaccckkkkssssttttaaabbbbaaaasss' :note1:

:lol:

Edited by lilbill08

His name is in red too, whatever that means?

He's probely Ax- ing somebody, somewhere...

Welcome back . Jander

I think people were just voicing there opinions here. I don't really see any harm in that. I guess a few might have stepped on the be kind and curteous rule though. Someone asked where Ax was so I gave them as much knowledge as I have. This will be my last post in this thread, as it has turned to a bickering venting thread.

There are atleast two sides to every story

Please be kind and curteous and repsect everyone's point of view. :(

Edited by Web Police

The administration of PCPitstop has gone through an overhaul recently. As a private, company, they can do as they choose. No problem. But, we members interact closely with the administrators, we form relationships of a sort, and we are generally interested in their well-being. Perhaps it was a mistake for PCPitstop not to make an announcement about Ax's status--many of us are curious.

I don't know anything about Ax's situation, and I've never had much of a dialogue with him. I do know that he was generous in his support of others, and tireless in his efforts to improve the Pit. Thanks Ax, hope your doing well.

I do know that he was generous in his support of others, and tireless in his efforts to improve the Pit.

:tup:

as for.....

Perhaps it was a mistake for PCPitstop not to make an announcement about Ax's status

Maybe.... maybe not.... but there are enough Trolls around that eventually it would be brought up........

:)

Looks like someone got what they want........

:whistling:

To everyone who welcomed me back, thanks for the greetings. It's nice to see all y'all too.

And yes, I'm still using the beermug :P

who you ...?

I think he's a n00b, but I don't know how he got so many posts so fast...Well anyway, :welcome:

Jander

I'm not too worried. Since Ax is either deposed or retired, I don't think any retribution will be on the way from him for being the pot stirrer I am. The simple fact that this one thread by someone long gone has brought so many emotions forth on a subject they're trying to play off as unimportant is very telling.

I would really like to know how a head admin who has been reigning supreme for at least 3 years is just swept under a rug and no one will talk about it. That to me is simply amazing!

EDIT: Grammar :blush:

Edited by Jander