Change Mode

Molecular Models

Hey just wondering , since I started the bigger WUs , my screensaver shot of the molecular models changed in appearance . Maybe a dumb question , but are these the actual molecular models that the program is working on. :blink:

Yeah, if you have EMIII, you can see which colored balls are what. Like Carbon, oxygen, sulfur, hydrogen, nitrogen, chlorine, phosphorus, zinc bromine, sodium, and the like. Thats what all those balls represent. Even wu's of the same # have a different molecular structure.

i've been trying to get that working, but my screen is blank. :blank: either my system, is just too old to run it or im missing something. :huh:

You have to type in the path of the F@H program where it says box path.

Mine is

C:/program files/Folding@Home

It will say it doesnt look like the right directory, just hit OK, and it will work.

I can change the skins properties a little. I usually just DL skins and use them, give em a little mod. I can dig a little and find out how the change works, what kind of files make it work. About all I can do now is change over all the base colors, and change colors of the #'s and letters.