Change Mode

Well Looks Like I Wont.....

get on board this one work unit i have is still sitting in queue. :blink: i just wonder if i didnt wait long enough for it to get back to stanford. it's all that happen after it uploaded, i got another work unit right away. but i'm with genome@home and got a big wu, running does it matter what i choose for @home i get lost with this stuff. :blank:

i did format after the file uploaded and got another wu, so after the wu i shut down and zero filled my h/d and set it backup. the one in queue says 01*active folding@home(78) plus there ip, and the port it communicates with. april27th@05:46|may27th 05:46 <thats the wu thats running now p670_TZ2_NAT_EXP i could need some help with this. :)

i looked at the log file and no errors, i just don't get why it didnt get on the board yet. :huh:

Edited by mohawkwarrior

My User Stats are still showing No date of last work done and Zero for number of processing Units. My Queue only shows the unit I am working now. All the Queue's in past are blank. I think I am getting credit for it. It shows up on the Team Stats anywho.

get on board this one work unit i have is still sitting in queue. :blink: i just wonder if i didnt wait long enough for it to get back to stanford. it's all that happen after it uploaded, i got another work unit right away. but i'm with genome@home and got a big wu, running does it matter what i choose for @home i get lost with this stuff. :blank:

Dont do those G@H units. They take long, and suck for points. Set your preference for F@H.