Change Mode

i just order the 2nd one. hope it works out good. i know there something wrong with the temp thing in the mb because it moves too fast. like if its at 38 it goes does too 35 than just goes back up real fast than goes back down this is with idel. and for the load it goes too 55 too 58 than goes back down and does the same thing.

i just got the temp controller. and i got it on the side touching the 64bit heat speader and its reading at a pretty good temp 30 at low load and 37 at high load and the main temp censer on the mb is showing 58 too 60. so should i trust the temp controller more? and i got it on back on my 9800se core and it saying 38 too 39. and i was wondering can i put the censer under the heatsink were it touchs the cpu like in the corner were no paste gets there? or were i got is good anuff?

right now i got it on the heatsink fins close too the cpu. and the main censor on the mb was reading 65 too 70c and the controller was reading 49c at full load. i whould put the sensor under the socket like crow said but theres no room for it under the amd 64bit its all full of pins.

its got a little square in the center, and please explain what will toast, the probe, or the chip wsrider?

oh sry, the probe will be toast if you place it on the ihs then apply the heatsink.