Change Mode

Post Your Rig's Pic's Here

I have the same case and same speakers. I just did a little operation on the case and added a blowhole though.

Hey...I know they made a few versions of this case, does yours have the PSU fan? Mine has this massive 15cm one, it actually blows the air really well.

yep I got the PSU fan, but Im not 100% on the powersupply looking for a different one i think.

the powersupply hasnt let me down, Im just looking to invest into something better. would Love to see a pic of your top blow hole on your case! :beer:

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep I got the PSU fan, but Im not 100% on the powersupply looking for a different one i think.

the powersupply hasnt let me down, Im just looking to invest into something better. would Love to see a pic of your top blow hole on your case! :beer:

I'll see what I can do to post a pic soon. It still needs some love from some sandpaper but I'm happy with it considering.

it's pretty basic,can be wheeled to the local lan party lol ! reviews said 60lbs empty

although im sure its far fetched.a little steep $$ but the reviews also say it's solid steel and no aluminum parts.it's like 2 cases in one :woot:

my case is just over 60 lbs full. it's all steel, but only a single wide, lol

• 3 weeks later...

cable management.. is non-existant! but other than that.. all cooling on the comp has gone down at least 5°c each...

i still have a problem with the chipset fan.. the graphics card presses against it.. and it doesnt sit tidy on the chip (stays around 48-49°c)

other than that.... easy to set up, any upgrades just "fit in" looks nicer than a standard atx case i feel..

i give it about 8-9/10 .....looses points on the fact that there isnt much room for several HDD's... and im getting 2 more soon.. only allows 2 in the tray... so i think some more custom modifications are required :shifty:

personally i like it alot, but for the money it cost me, was a bit of a dissapointment

Edited by dark

cable management.. is non-existant! but other than that.. all cooling on the comp has gone down at least 5°c each...

i still have a problem with the chipset fan.. the graphics card presses against it.. and it doesnt sit tidy on the chip (stays around 48-49°c)

other than that.... easy to set up, any upgrades just "fit in" looks nicer than a standard atx case i feel..

i give it about 8-9/10 .....looses points on the fact that there isnt much room for several HDD's... and im getting 2 more soon.. only allows 2 in the tray... so i think some more custom modifications are required :shifty:

personally i like it alot, but for the money it cost me, was a bit of a dissapointment

So overall, not worth the money? :erm:

if your in america.. your sorted... $79.99...

uk... 120£ with all the shipping.. etc :(

other than that.. its a brilliant toy.. easy to put things into and pull things out of, as they say

if you like adding bits, and taking away. then this is good for you, also cooling is really good! and the fact that its light, and easy to store makes it brilliant..

much recommended

they have only just arrived on ebay then... as i had to get it from www.highspeedpcs.com in america... shipping charges were unbelieveable! but i was willing.. and im happy now :D

next time... i think ill wait tho B)

I thought not bad since my Dad and I biult pc's as a business on the side...

im the same, but im on my own.. im always out fixing peoples computer.. it seems no one now adays know what they are doing...

i very rarely get a request to build .. more like fixing or small upgrades..

im the only one thats mad about modding... but i felt i needed something that i can add to and subtract from when i need to, without having to take a panel off or anything, and its proved its duty...

only one gripe i have, is that it only holds 2 hdd's.. i got 3 atm, and ones "sitting"on top of the case

other than that its brillaint

After finishing up my final (for now) mods to this case. Still need fan filters to keep out the dust bunnies, otherwise i'm happy with it. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks like those fans can run a windtunnel in there for a NASCAR.

Some pretty cool stuff. I noticed in one pic it looked like your mouse port was being tugged on. :unsure: