Change Mode

Post Your Rig's Pic's Here

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, hardest job is arranging the wires, ive hidden most of the psu wires, but the rest wont budge cause the wires are too short

Time to get the soldering iron out I think mate. Those cables really are spoiling the look

Time to get the soldering iron out I think mate. Those cables really are spoiling the look

the thing is...theres no way of tidying em cause they arwe all over the place, and some of em wont stretch...any ideas?

this is all i got for now i think either my Camera just died or the rechargeables finally took a dump but i managed to get one off before it quit

Posted Image

i swear that case is the original and mine is a cheaper version :S

Seems to be a nice case, you can take apart just about everything in there. Kinda heavy though with all my stuff in there, but it's a good case. havent had anything break off or mess up on it..

Wait, I don't have the thermaltake... I have the one before that. :P

i swear that case is the original and mine is a cheaper version :S

mines a Raidmax ......... scorpion 668 Full tower .... yours is a mid tower ..... brand i dont know .... many companies sell that case under different names with slight cosmetic differences ........ i like it and will never go back to a mid tower ...... but i do have a couple of the ones like yours for my kids tho . they're happy ...... good quality :beer: Edited by flewpastu

Getting a camera soon (hopefully tomorrow) so i can take pics of my comp and use it for other stuff (school/vacation mainly, and probably just random stuff). There are 2 cameras that i've been looking at:

1. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1087341193114

$200 after rebate (i don't mind rebates)

2. http://officemax.crossmediaservices.com/of...iceMax-050508HO

$150, no rebates, comes with a free printer (2 rebates for that).

The first one is better and something that i'd like, but the 2nd one is cheaper and i can sell the printer for around $60 (makes the camera cost around $90).

What would you all suggest? I can go with something else, but the budget is around $200 max (a bit over is fine, but nothing over $250).

i have a fuji too and they are great.4 mp is more than enough for everyday use

http://www.newegg.com/OldVersion/app/viewp...-122-039&DEPA=1

I'm trying to stay from "bulky" cameras, mainly looking for one that easily fits in a pocket. Thanks though.

It has a good price for the features.

Movies: AVI: 320x240, 10fps

Kinda crappy for video...

The kodak one looks ok. If i were to choose between that and the olympus, i'd get the kodak, most likely.

I'll look at the kodak a bit more (looks decent for the price), but i think i might end up getting the canon since i can get it with a free printer, free shipping, and no tax ($240 plus a free printer, sell that for around $50-60).

Thanks for the suggestions.

One of the reviews for the kodak says that it takes bad pictures indoors.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-review...3530644-8565528

I will be using the camera mostly indoors.

All cameras that i look at have something bad about them.

Edited by mariol90

Does anyone know of a really good site for a selection of Full Tower or Server Cases...Looked at Newegg, Xoxide, Jab-Tech, and Tiger-direct, but most have the same cases and NONE look that good, I want a nice large case that will hold watercooling, but I don't want any of that "corny" plastic design in the front, just something basic and nice, those fancy "Samurai" cases and such seem so cheezy to me....