Change Mode

Post Your Rig's Pic's Here

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really cant see the point in making your tower look so nerdy! it reminds me of the old days when people where driving there ford cortinas with cb radios and a massive 6 foot aerial on the roof,

if it runs fast and works thats all you need i mean you the heck looks at there tower when playing games or what ever?

mines below me in a desk and a monitor in me face! thats all you need.

think about it.

Are you married? I am and my rig is in our living room so it has to be aesthetically pleasing. Tastes and styles are like opinions, everyone has one and they all stink( did i quote that right? :) ) This is a family friendly site. He He. Besides with the plasma monitor hooked up it is a full on entertainment center also. We watch tv dvds and listen to tunes from my computer.

My wife seems to think you are suffering from case envy :P

Thanks Raptor & lec666 :cheers:

Edited by Legolas610

it reminds me of the old days when people where driving there ford cortinas with cb radios and a massive 6 foot aerial on the roof,

oh yeah, check out this 2 ft aerial and it just barely fits under my desk :P

Posted Image

yeah im sitting here and i read this post to my girl (fiancee' aka wifey) and she said the same thing so she told me to post these to add to the envy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Are you married? I am and my rig is in our living room so it has to be aesthetically pleasing. Tastes and styles are like opinions, everyone has one and they all stink( did i quote that right? :) ) This is a family friendly site. He He. Besides with the plasma monitor hooked up it is a full on entertainment center also. We watch tv dvds and listen to tunes from my computer.

yes i am happily married too and my pc is in the front room, ive got a decent set up here, and a very good set up,a massive sony screen sony sterio sony cinema sound you name it the lot. ive got and all paid for, but why look at a tower with perspecs sides? is your monitor too small? <envy> hmm not!

i dont want a lancer evo8 im happy with the evo6.

and i havent put tacky blue lights on it.

i aways like looking at my lights and my case. why have a computer with a window with no lights and fancy stuff :) by the way nice computer Legolas610:)

i just added a fan temp controller that lights up blue. i post my case with that on later:)

you lot are not as stupid or sad as this chap with his hummer case

OK Thats it, put up or shut up! lets see your rig. You wanna dish it out, now you can take it.I like the case for the simple reason that he put so much work into it. Not something I'd build, but none the less a labor of love.

i really cant see the point in making your tower look so nerdy! it reminds me of the old days when people where driving there ford cortinas with cb radios and a massive 6 foot aerial on the roof,

if it runs fast and works thats all you need i mean you the heck looks at there tower when playing games or what ever?

mines below me in a desk and a monitor in me face! thats all you need.

think about it.

If you don't like them, then get out.

I assure you that you will not be missed.

I would prefer not to see words like "stupid" used in the threads I am reading, and I would also like to iterate rule #2:

2) Personal attacks, rudeness, flaming, baiting, insults to others, or arguments will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.

'nuf said??

i reported to volt about it..but he left :erm:

o well...your here now

Oh he didn't leave...just checking some things out...

I'v about seen enough of some garbage posts tho...and I don't think I need to bring up any names...either get along with each other or I'm gonna see to it that you don't have that chance...

Hope thats clear enough to ya'll...because its my first n last warning period.

Thank you... :) vj

Wow. And now just a little over a year later we can just buy the parts off the shelf. :woot:

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=11343

If you look into later 2002:

http://www20.tomshardware.com/cpu/20021216/index.html

They already got a P4 up to 4.1 GHz, and an Athlon XP to 2.8 GHz.

Now, 2.5 years later, neither are up to that speed, stock. AMD moved by 200 MHz (from the 3000+ 2.4 GHz in 2002, which never came out, to the FX-55 today), and intel moved by 733 MHz (3.06 GHz P4 w/ HT in 2002, to the P4 3.8 GHz, i think, today).

At the beginning of 2002, AMD was at around 2000+, and intel was at 2 GHz (a bit more). Both companies moved very fast in 2002, but everything died after that :P