Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

Post Your Rig's Pic's Here

Well finally took some time and cleaned up the pc lol.. Looks pretty descent for once..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by lugnut

I used to lkove those case fans you have until I found the Scythe Ultra Kazes!

Those are some bad mofos. Loud yes!! Loud enough to make the wife think I am vacuuming lol.. But they move 133+ cfm and I have 4 of em in there. Although all on the NZXT fan controller..

Posted Image

Although I wonder why they are not showing up now!>>

Although the Xigmatec fans only move about 69 cfm they are quiet and keep my Phenom 940 at 30c.

As I brouight a Silverstone Fortress case for the quietness I did not want fans that sound like a jet plane. :tux:

still looks good! My problem is my case so to dang big! I hid ever molex though. Took me 2 hours but its like a pass time to me..Next..A w to figure out how to hide all those dang SATA wires!

Although the Xigmatec fans only move about 69 cfm they are quiet and keep my Phenom 940 at 30c.

As I brouight a Silverstone Fortress case for the quietness I did not want fans that sound like a jet plane

Ya I have my quiet pc's upstairs. My big rig is downstairs in my den so only I can hear it...Plus I usually have the Klipsch ultras halfway up so cant hear it anyway (must be the age lol)

I like you though do enjoy the quiet machines as well

Edited by lugnut

My New HAF 932 Case and Video Card on Water. I switched to black on Purple coolant. I plan to get a double radiator on my next pay check, get that single radiator out of the way of my pump and clean up more space. As far as wiring goes, what wires :dominate: I was really disappointed in the water cooling holes though, they are fitted for 1/2" tubes not 3/4". It was pointless so I had to cut my own. AGAIN

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My rig...tight fit i know...haha

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will be getting some more parts in soon to help cool this case...but for now...this is good...

2x vornados on medium setting for intakes....to cool the hard drives...

1x 120mm coolermaster on rear for exhaust...modified to outside of the case.

1x case fan on top for exhaust...

first time i've seen a v10 fitted...

that thing is massive.. :lol:

:tup:

Since it is a mid tower case...i had to take the WHOLE motherboad out and stick it in the same way...the damn thing was too tall to slide back with the removable motherboard tray. HAHA :pullhair:

I had it mounted on the with everything screwed in on the removable motherboard tray...when i go to stick it back in... :angry: it hits the back plate...so i had to take it all off and put the mobo tray back and then put in the mobo and heatsink... :surrender: not taking this out for a LONG time :P

but it gives my 10+ degrees cooler compared for the intel stock and the secondary heatsink and fan combo i tried. :)

I actually ordered a B-23 hard drive cooler that will take up 2 of the 5.25" slots...but it wont be used for hard drive cooling...just to bring in fresh air for the V10... :tup:

Edited by ctran503