Change Mode

Post Your Rig's Pic's Here

camera doesint take pretty good pics indoors no flash. and its kinda hard too keep stuff off the desk. because theres about 6 computers beside it :lol: theres about 1 or 2 computers in each room lol. like the monitor on top of the desk is for my hp computer.

and for the speakers. still trying too find a place for them :lol: 7 speakers and one sub lol

Edited by gordesky1

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's mine for now. By next weekend I'll have This controller & This PSU.

But heres mine now:

Case

DVD Burners

Innards

More Innards

Innards aglow

Monitor

42" Plasms Monitor

Innards :P  Funny word

im so freaking jealous cause i have a nvidia geforce fx5500 video card in my rig and wifey wont let me hook it up to our 42' plasma tv so i have to settle for this 18' lcd monitor

this is the plama i have

Posted Image

TV specs

do you have your plasma hooked to you Dvi output on your video card

im so freaking jealous cause i have a nvidia geforce fx5500 video card in my rig and wifey wont let me hook it up to our 42' plasma tv so i have to settle for this 18' lcd monitor

this is the plama i have

Posted Image

TV specs

do you have your plasma hooked to you Dvi output on your video card

Send the wife on a vacation. :P

yeah but she know what im rying to do so she says shes taking the tv with her besides i dont know if that card has enough power to push that tv you guys let me know

Haha, she's going to take the tv with her on vacation?! Haha, I feel sorry for you. :lol:

yeah she let me hook the playstation to it but she say no to the computer she say we have enough stuff hooked to it already

DVR

playstation

super nintendo

Dvd player

vcr

and we are picking this up sunday cause she wants it so she can listen to her music she downloads which sucks cause she already has a 4gb ipod

Posted Image

edit:but i told here to get this seems it will work out better

Posted Image

Edited by youngone

yeah she let me hook the playstation to it but she say no to the computer she say we have enough stuff hooked to it already

DVR

playstation

super nintendo

Dvd player

vcr

and we are picking this up sunday cause she wants it so she can listen to her music she downloads which sucks cause she already has a 4gb ipod

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow, your wife is an expensive wife. :woot:

she works for it so she can buy whatever she wants and i work also so i buy whatever i want we turned ourselves into a bunch of electronic junkies

ok people bring on the computer i wanna see them

Haha, my mom is in charge of both my parents' money.

DVR

playstation

super nintendo

Dvd player

vcr

image snipped

image snipped

i told you not to try Wife Beta 2.1 :rofl3: Edited by ctran503

yeah but she know what im rying to do so she says shes taking the tv with her besides i dont know if that card has enough power to push that tv you guys let me know

send the plasma to me ill try it out for you and tell you if it will work :blink:

i really cant see the point in making your tower look so nerdy! it reminds me of the old days when people where driving there ford cortinas with cb radios and a massive 6 foot aerial on the roof,

if it runs fast and works thats all you need i mean you the heck looks at there tower when playing games or what ever?

mines below me in a desk and a monitor in me face! thats all you need.

think about it.