Change Mode

Post Your Rig's Pic's Here

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

OK, First of all, after Looking thru All 18 pages... Let me say OMG WOW!!!

Second, let me ask, wth do u people do for a living, and Can I work for you :)

Third... No pics of my Ghetto Rig yet... It looks like crap on a desk... Infact thats what it is... I want to upgrade but I make like 5.70 an hour, lol, So the mb is decent, and the 1.5g of ram is nice, but other than that it is crap, lol... Such crap infact, that it only has 3 mini fans and an actual desktop fan (side off, 8 inch Staples style :) ) Blowing on My 9200. It's probably the only thing keeping it from melting, lol

I'll post some pics as soon as I can afford a disposible Camera :P

What would Look Better,

Neon Green and Black Camo (since thier my colors, and I FPS alot)...

Or...

Flames of some sort?

Camo would be easyer to do on the fan probably, lmao.

Oh, if Any1 has some old cheap parts they want to get rid of, I'll gladly Take em... :)

Pics to come... Hopefully...

Jester

STWJESTER,the camo theme sounds cool in fact that is what my 7 y/o wants for his second rig.think i will have his grandfather paint the case camo since he does that for a living.if i were you i would save a little each week towards upgrades and look for sales on the parts. scroll down to the gallery and have a look

http://gallery.pimprig.com/

lol That HS is huge, what make is it?

ooo... and about saving a bit... I do, but after cable bills and everything else... the money I save isn't much. and Yeah, I'll probably either go with Camo, or Elongated flames (Dad did Custom upholstrery for years, and i know how awesome they look on seats and such...)

Any suggestions on how to effectively ( and fastly :) ) paint a keyboard without messing to much up :)

Jester

P.S. thx for the link :)

lol That HS is huge, what make is it?

ooo... and about saving a bit... I do, but after cable bills and everything else... the money I save isn't much. and Yeah, I'll probably either go with Camo, or Elongated flames (Dad did Custom upholstrery for years, and i know how awesome they look on seats and such...)

Any suggestions on how to effectively ( and fastly :) ) paint a keyboard without messing to much up :)

Jester

P.S. thx for the link :)

A keyboard will probably be the most difficult, since there's going to be a lot of oil on it and would be tricky to remove without taking the entire keyboard itself apart and wiping it down. Is the keyboard new or used?

It is like an uber cheap Micro Innovations.. 8.95 one(I don't even have one of the plastic keyguard things or anything, lol... So Most likely getting a New Keyboard From Newegg or somewhere. I have been Brainstorming different ways to do it, but no matter what I'm going to have to remark all my keys anyways... I'm more worried about key stickage than anything else... Hard to find a prepainted neon green and black Keyboard (Especially when u haven't looked :shifty: ) But I could go with a plain black one, since that would match my Mx anyways...

I Think I might just get a whole new case...

OK the camo idea is still up for grabs, but after a few hours of searching... I have found this... Tell me what ya think.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811150063

With this case I could add a few 15cm fans, and still have a few 80mm... and It has a handle (easy to take to lans) Plus since it is closed I wouldn't really need to worry all that many "glowy" Connectors/sleeves, but I could still add some neon green to thru front that displays, and it has a Temp display... which is always nice to have.

So what do you think, Not worth the money/know where I can get it cheaper? Main site didn't have sales prices on it, lol... Just Newegg...

Thanx for the input,

Jester

Also, any suggestions on best fans(for the money) to put in, case has a side 80mm and 2 15cm slots, but Not sure about any others...

I should really start condensing my posts, but theres no edit button...

*Edit* I found the edit button but like 2 people have already posted... damn u all are fast :)

And yeah, I'm going for Best quality on low budget... (Trying to keep all the mods under 400 dollars) This includes new case/psu/fans/sleeves... New GFX card...(9200 sucks for source and such :) ) and I have a decent mb but only a 2.6 cele proc...

I saw a 520w psu on newegg... any1 Know how much power it actually uses... (is it worth it with only 2 15cm fans and a few others (mb fan on HS and side Fans)

Edited by stwjester

Also, any suggestions on best fans(for the money) to put in, case has a side 80mm and 2 15cm slots, but Not sure about any others...

I should really start condensing my posts, but theres no edit button...

*Edit* I found the edit button but like 2 people have already posted... damn u all are fast :)

And yeah, I'm going for Best quality on low budget... (Trying to keep all the mods under 400 dollars) This includes new case/psu/fans/sleeves... New GFX card...(9200 sucks for source and such :) ) and I have a decent mb but only a 2.6 cele proc...

I saw a 520w psu on newegg... any1 Know how much power it actually uses... (is it worth it with only 2 15cm fans and a few others (mb fan on HS and side Fans)

I really like these fans, I'm going to get 3 more when they come back in stock, wouldn't recommend them unless you were going to get a Fan controller though since they can get quite loud when running at the full rpm level....

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16835129238, but that's only an 80mm fan, if you want 120mm I would go with http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811999113 since it's thermaltake (I seem to have no problems with that brand myself) and it's one of the quieter 120mm fans there at the egg. I'm sure there's other places you could find fans, but I usually just buy from jabtect and newegg...but others shop at quite a few others so see what others say as well!

I use this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16817153006 psu, if you plan on upgrading later though to a higher end system, I think you should be looking into at least 450 watts as long as you don't have to many extra gadgets and hard drives hooked up....