Change Mode

Post Your Rig's Pic's Here

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 3 brands that i whould get if i didint built my own computers. is compaq hp and emachines. i do own all 3 brands tho 2 laptops compaq 1692 and a compaq 700us that im on right now and a hp xe783 desktop and a etower 633ids they all run perfect. the ony problem im haveing is ony the hinges on the 700us they lose tightnes. and now i got too have somthing too hold it up but other than that they work perfect:)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks very tasty :P

What do you think of the case? I went a bit cheaper and got the Armor, love it. Ok it seems the stacker is a bit bigger but at least this thing comes packed full of fans.

hey crooks i thought for sure that was the same case you had

Looks very tasty :P

What do you think of the case? I went a bit cheaper and got the Armor, love it. Ok it seems the stacker is a bit bigger but at least this thing comes packed full of fans.

I love it very big and loads of features, this one came with 2 120mm fans and 2 90mm ones, i was going to go for the one u have but i chose this one in the end.

you mean the writing down the front? it says thermaltake and flashes 2 letters at a time in order then the whole panel flashes in blue and the circle at the top glows blue around the inside edge.

Just wondering, does it matter what position the hard drive(s) are in?

Most are upright, but some are sideways, and some are standing up.

One HD in this computer is upside-down (good job, dell), and the other is standing up.

Here's a view from sitting on my bed:

Posted Image

(and yes, the chair is quite comfortable) :P

Here's a view of the innards:

Posted Image

PS - I cut the design off of the side panel. I'm not a fan of the pre-modded look.

:mrgreen: