Sign in to follow this  
thehulk18

Another Great Paintjob.....

Wonderful thing about life. Even though you are dead you are still remember so you live on. Let us never forget. Only once we forget will they truly be dead. For now they live in our hearts.

Very nice to see this again,

not sure where, but I've seen it before though :)

the only odd thing is how many views this topic has had in an hour :huh:

Wow, that was amazing.

I feel bad for the people who took the pictures, because ebaumsworld stole them and watermarked them. :blank::erm:

Wow, that was amazing.

I feel bad for the people who took the pictures, because ebaumsworld stole them and watermarked them. :blank::erm:

They do that with everything... :erm:

there was a truck at the last SEMA that was done up as a memorial, it was simply perfect , there were no flaws in the paint as far as we could tell, Every squar inch of the truck was painted, cleared and perfect. Most if not all had a part of it. The underside of the truck had a flag, it was very well done and caused a moment of silence to whom ever viewed it. I am sure this semi does the same.

Absoultly amazing. Im glad there are momorials - without them, people are likly to forget, and repeat. This way, we shall always know what happens when you let hate guide you.

Wow.

I dont know if this one has been posted before, but it is impresive, it is kinda small it is much better in the full size, but i dont know how to host it in the full size,

truck

thats the truck i was talking about, pictures cannot due that truck justice....The man hours involved must be staggering. The entire truck is perfect.

there was a truck at the last SEMA that was done up as a memorial, it was simply perfect , there were no flaws in the paint as far as we could tell, Every squar inch of the truck was painted, cleared and perfect. Most if not all had a part of it. The underside of the truck had a flag, it was very well done and caused a moment of silence to whom ever viewed it. I am sure this semi does the same.

I wish that i could see that truck in person, i looked and stared at it for the longest time, and i was amazed, and everytime that i look at it i notice something different in it, it is simply amazing