Sign in to follow this  
Bruce

China Is Ready Are We?

I think its funny they have their own flag. Reparations, I guess. If you live in the US you are an American as far as I am concerned. :blink:

Edited by SIK_L_CELL

Well...on a serious note China has been importing steel from lots of countries (including the US) in mass quantities :blink:

The last time that happened it was Germany before WWII .....

Well...on a serious note China has been importing steel from lots of countries (including the US) in mass quantities :blink:

The last time that happened it was Germany before WWII .....

The n00b may be on to something here..

I think its funny they have their own flag. Reparations, I guess. If you live in the US you are an American as far as I am concerned. :blink:

That's a conversation for a different thread. ;)

I don't think you should worry bout' the steel, maybe you should worry a bit more about the weapons grade plutonium that they have.

Eeek, another WWII...

I just hope we nuke them before they have a chance to mobilize.

wouldn't that make it WW3?

I don't think you should worry bout' the steel, maybe you should worry a bit more about the weapons grade plutonium that they have.

They can use Steel to make nukes...

There's not much good to weapons grade plutonium if there is nothing to house it, and the explosives in.

They can use Steel to make nukes...

There's not much good to weapons grade plutonium if there is nothing to house it, and the explosives in.

you can make a nuke out of a plastic suitcase if you want to.

Lets hope they have a "misfortunate accidental detonation" in the very near future. :blink:

you don't even know that they are making weapons against you guys. Wishing that hundreds of thousands of people die without cause is pretty sick.

At least thats how FOX will report it. :blink:

Nope, Fox won't report it like that, they'll report it like this:

Breaking News: China kicks its own :filtered:, more at 11

you don't even know that they are making weapons against you guys.  Wishing that hundreds of thousands of people die without cause is pretty sick.

Does it matter who they make the weapons to attack? Didnt they threaten to use nukes? If they do wouldnt all those people die just the same? :blink: Edited by SIK_L_CELL

you don't even know that they are making weapons against you guys. Wishing that hundreds of thousands of people die without cause is pretty sick.

Well, they're attacking China, and we're protecting it, so put 2 and 2 together, and you get the result...

China will attack Taiwan, and America will be protecting Taiwan, so everyone will get attacked.

I find it sickening how the radicals get wind of even the slightest conflict anywhere and suddenly it becomes everyones problem. The Chinese automatically become your enemies and you want to kill them all without even understanding half of what has been said.

I find it sickening how the radicals get wind of even the slightest conflict anywhere and suddenly it becomes everyones problem. The Chinese automatically become your enemies and you want to kill them all without even understanding half of what has been said.

No no no. Any country that threatens to use nukes is a threat. So you should think about the way you use the term "Radical" :blink:

Just thought I would throw some facts into this thread :beer:

80% of the population are peasants :erm: (no running water or electicity either)

I think Japan was just about the same way when they bombed Pearl Harbor

:huh: