Change Mode

Volt, was it you--since you're the only mod here? Anyway, thanks for changing the title, even if it's not what I originally titled it.

EDIT: Well, Volt, at least you could've explained to me how to change my sign.

Well I can't get the damn PMs to work,,if you can't change the title,,post what ya want it to be,,then I will clean up the mess.
LOL!!!
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok

Click on My Controls

Then once open look at the left side for a link called Edit Profile Info. Click on that and at the very top there will be a new entry called custom member title

Change that to whatever you want.

Keith

Thank you, Doofus!!!

dunno

never used it.......i guess it could be used for a place to store links and stuff like that :erm:

Keith

Edited by doofus

From that site!!

The SNIPPETS collection started out in the late 1980's as a personal project to collect useful snippets (hence the name) of C, and later C++, code which would be free for reuse in a personal or commercial environment.

I was meant as a joke anyway!!

I have never used the feature here at all. but a snippet is a bit of info you might like to keep handy.

What kind of good info could one ever get from here that they'd want to save... :mrgreen:

Click my sig Star...not as nice as yours, but it's pretty good (I think anyway :mrgreen: ).

Yup, gotta watch out for them sneaky mods :shifty: ...seems like there's more every day that you gotta be nice to... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Especially Hammer...he likes to go around acting like he's not a mod :shifty:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Of all the things that you could have chosen, you chose Rush!

TEST FOR ECHO!

I now have respect. My son (10 yrs old) is a drummer and you should hear him bang out to YYZ! :mrgreen: Congrats, Star Rider, take good care of your Mother and yourself as well. :nospys:

Here FLUFFY -- Come and get your SNIPPETS!!

GEEZE -- I've been here for close to three years now & Whenever I get close to 1000, they change the site on me. I guess I need a heavy dose of 'THE FLUFF".

Of course I guess I could ask AX MAN to add all of my previous posts togeather - But I think that I can sleep alright without them!!

Hey AX ----- Add about 1200 posts to my accumulative total - will YOU !!! I can't get by without them !!!

Love Ya,

LOLA :mrgreen:

I've been here for close to three years now & Whenever I get close to 1000, they change the site on me

Yeah I think that happened to me too. I signed in one day and it said I wasn't there anymore. Oh well..... :erm: