Sign in to follow this  
kindashakey

This Is Awesome...........

Moonie...you're not an evolutionist are you?

You kidding me , Jander ? This is the 21st century. :mrgreen:

Ah, but hasn't man conquered nature in many ways?

Soon man will be independant of nature.

Man will never be independent of nature, unless robots rule the earth... but then again, they'd still have natural forces and realities to contend with.

What does that have to do with it? O, wait, I get it...we now have enough knowledge to prove the evolution is crack pipe dream :mrgreen:

The modern religion :rolleyes:

What idiots :mrgreen:

You know what I'd do if she were to suddenly die? I would host the biggest, craziest party on the planet!

This is the kind of mentality, Jander, that turns me off from religion - seeing others who disagree religiously as less human and more expendable.

What does that have to do with it? O, wait, I get it...we now have enough knowledge to prove the evolution is crack pipe dream :mrgreen:

No, we can't prove evolution is a pipe dream any more than we can prove the existence of God.

If man can control nature, then nature will depend on us, not us on them.

Man can already create and manipulate almost all formes of nature.

Some day if we all live in space, we'll be 100% indenendant of nature.

Haven't I ever told you I'm not apart of any religion?

God can be proven in many ways...many that scientists are admitting.

i'm sorry im just getting defensive....... i take so much from people every day because of my name and religion, people callin me Iraqi or something, callin me a terrorist, and i should get out of america because its for the americans and im like

WHAT THE HECK ARE RANTING ON??? I WAS BORN IN IOWA YOU DOOFUS AND DAMN PROUD OF MY NAME! :angry::angry::angry: which is btw Ahmad Muhammad Tumeh :mrgreen:

Yep, but how is that relevant?

Because we've had twenty one hundred years, plus a few million, to work it out. :) Charles Darwin was born just down the road from here. It's a local thing :mrgreen:

Right again Jander. ;)

Man actually can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that "Macro" evolution is not scientifically possible, "Micro" evolution on the other hand is a known fact that we observe on a day to day basis.

Edited by Z10N

How do you pronounce that?

It sucks the flak that people give others just because of their name and race. I see it too much with blacks...the wonders of the south :mrgreen:

Yep, but how is that relevant?

Because we've had twenty one hundred years, plus a few million, to work it out. :) Charles Darwin was born just down the road from here. It's a local thing :mrgreen:
Actually, the earth is less than 15,000 years old...

it also ticks me off because of the way my dad gets treated too...... ya know i dont want to tell u my life story but all i gotta say is no one gave my dad a chance at getting a job in his major(computer science)

he has been discriminated, we even filed a complaint against a company once, but it doesnt matter now, he works like 13 hours a day as a manager at a Village Inn, his feet are bruised and swollen, hes had surgery on them and was workin within 2 weeks just to support his family. My dad is like the nicest person in the world and all he got was trash thrown in his face because of ignorant morons.

Makes me really really mad

and woah back up..... the earth is about 4 and a half billion years old

Edited by greenbaypackersfan2003

I'm (we're) not ripping you in any way GreenBay, I just wanted to know how Islamic Population Growth fits into a discussion of Judeo-Christian Poli-Sci.

Geez, you guys had better stop digging. :mrgreen:

That's the tragidy of history GreenBay, the negitive actions of a few far outweigh the positive actions of the many. :mrsgreen:

That's the tragidy of history GreenBay, the negitive actions of a few far outweigh the positive actions of the many.

Fortunately, that's not true of art nor science :mrgreen:

I think I understand your confusion. The greeks practised democracy before being influenced by Judaism. The Romans practised a republican form of govt. that eventually concuered Judea all long before Christs birth. The Romans spread throught Europe before it nade Christianity the state relgion. So By your reasoning we have a Greek form of government.

Actually we have a blend of both :)