Change Mode

Folding@home

hmmm.....i was thinking :mrgreen: at some other forums i go to they give away shirts, post it pads, with the name of the folding at home team. just wondering if there would be a possiblity of doing that with are team. :shifty:

Edited by mohawkwarrior

mohawkwarrior Posted on Apr 23 2003, 07:18 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmm.....i was thinking  at some other forums i go to they give away shirts, post it pads, with the name of the folding at home team. just wondering if there would be a possiblity of doing that with are team.  

That would be neat. Might take us improving our posistion and gaining a following such as more members joining the team and new members to the Pit joining just to rub shoulders with the "famous" or "infamous" Pit Crew gang. :mrgreen:

how large are the WU? And how much uploading does this require? becuase my ISP gets real p!ssed when I upload to much

The only time it connects is when recieving a new WU or sending completed results. I don't think the files are very large :)

I seem to keep missing posts.

Well, it's easy to see how, because there are so many threads about the same subject. There's this thread (Folding@home), plus all of these as well...

Is There Any Folding Team Here?

How To Join The PCPitstop Folding Team

When Do We Break Into The Top 100?

Folding@home N Cpu

Folding@hone, 7 gigs??!?

How Long Would It Take A K6-200 To Finish A Wu?

And these are just some of them. There's more... If you stick to one topic, one thread, in one forum, instead of opening a new thread every time you want to talk about the same thing, it would be much easier to keep track of.