Change Mode

What Happened To The Music Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I don't use Itunes.

I use a MySQL Database to catalog and update my music and video files, all run through a MythTV backend, which of course is the absolute best video/tv/radio/music/picture/recording software I have ever seen.

Hit the RIP CD button on my remote control and it rips the CD's to the hard drive, updates the database and makes them all available to any computer on my network, and available via the internet on the mythweb page it generates. :tup:

Oh yeah...well my CD ripper can make me a healthy balanced breakfast...with toast!

:P

Oh yeah...well my CD ripper can make me a healthy balanced breakfast...with toast!

:P

When it asks you what kind of taost you would like, and then spreads the jelly on them for you, you might have something there.

Until then I guess you will just have to live with the bugs crawling all over your food. :rofl3:

Beck

Well, seeing as we're all comfortable getting out of step, I'd like to present my favourite tune for I don't know how long:

Nobody's Fault But My Own

Dreamy but real.

I

Edited by Iain

Hi I,

I guess this is really "What happened to the music thread?" I don't really have one true favorite all time song. If I had to choose right now- Tesla - What You Give, would be the one. It is a very good song.

Faith

Don't you love time? It always pays off if you're patient.

I

I'm patient........maybe not. :lol:

The thing is, even though it is imortal and always comes back, it has been off topic for a while now.

If you all do not mind, I'll just re-start it.

Poison - Let It Play

• 3 weeks later...