Volt Not An Admin?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Chop lives a double life....

I have this picture of Paul Teutul, Sr., in whites, dangling a stethescope; "anytime you ####'s want to get it together, I'll be in the #### office!"

Nurse: "Yeah, you go hide in the #### office! It's for #### sure you're no good out here!"

Yeah, Chop lives a double life....

I have this picture of Paul Teutul, Sr., in whites, dangling a stethescope; "anytime you ####'s want to get it together, I'll be in the #### office!"

Nurse: "Yeah, you go hide in the #### office! It's for #### sure you're no good out here!"

:roller: :beer:

The funny thing is I have used a stethescope on a bike.....

And I once fixed a CT scanner. We were in a hurry and the tech wasn't getting there fast enough ....the doc in charge was ticked off. So I went to my car and got my tool box.... :)

.....I am a bit more easy goung that Paul Sr. :lol: Probably a better metal fabricator too. ;) Definitely a better mechanic. :lol:

But don't tell him.....he could squash me.... :woot:

The Windies sure could use those tips! :lol:

:P

Not to mention, a bit more Luck with the Weather, Mate!

They had the Aussies in all sorts of Trouble! Then the Storm hit!

What a Story it would make? About Volt, Jazzy and the Pit?? It would rival "The Neverending Story"

:mrgreen::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol:

Edited by Drovers Dog

Some of ya are sure a nosey lot :mrgreen:

It's not a volt n Jazzy problem,,I love her very much...

Its a pitstop and time issue,,just not enough of it to do the pit justice... won't get any better untill spring either. so I picked my replacement and stepped down.

Radio's a great guy and will do me right proud I'm sure. :) vj

Its a pitstop and time issue,,just not enough of it to do the pit justice... won't get any better untill spring either. so I picked my replacement and stepped down.

Ya mean it's not a s3x change thing? You are still happy being a PP and aren't really Jazzy now?

Well there goes that chapter in " As the Pit Turns"........... :bawling:

:P:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Some of ya are sure a nosey lot :mrgreen:

It's not a volt n Jazzy problem,,I love her very much...

Radio's a great guy and will do me right proud I'm sure. :) vj

A very noble thing to do, glad to hear everything is going better for you :)