Sign in to follow this  
ChrisR

Volt Not An Admin?

Volt Not An Admin?

I can't speak for him and would never even try, but I'll bet he will probably be smiling a bit more now. ;)

Edited by Bruce

Bruce, I don't mean to change the subject but what is that on Bill's face? It is disturbing me. :lol::erm:

well, it was like seeing a man with 2 heads walking by.. you just have to look.. i caught it out the corner of my eye.. and it stuck.. think it may have burned a cornea or something..

well, judging recent events...

"It's the End of the World as We Know it."

Bruce, I don't mean to change the subject but what is that on Bill's face?  It is disturbing me. :lol:  :erm:

its Pie, he was pied in the face coming out of a building some time back. No sure where.

Ahh Yes heres a Link http://www.zpub.com/un/bill/pie.html

Edited by Air

Bruce, I don't mean to change the subject but what is that on Bill's face? It is disturbing me. :lol::erm:

Do I wanna know what the alternative was?

wrong person, nvm

edit2>>nothing that bad coulda happen'd, he's still "jazzy's bloke". maybe we should merge this w/ the conspiracy theory thread so we can start makin' some hypothesis

Edited by wdeydwondrer

:P

People, you know we should really give Jazzy and Volt a little consideration?

Quite some time ago, Volt wanted to take some time off from the Pit! Unfortunately things happened, at that time, that brought him back, to sort out a few things, then Volt's whole World fell apart, due to a very Personal Tragedy, the poor Guy hung in there, still giving ALL he had to give!

As sometimes happens, there was a Silver Lining in the Dark Clouds that clouded Volt's Life, and he and Jazzy found Happiness!

I can tell you true! If Volt now thought that the Pit could not be Controlled and handled by the existing Staff, he would still be an Admin! I don't know his reasons, nor would I ever question them, rather I would say, "Go and enjoy your well earned Rest, Mate, the Pit is in Great Hands!"

Please get behind him, and Jazzy, who has taken over his Mantle, and support his Decision, whatever it was, and be grateful that such a Wonderful person has stayed on as a Moderator! He is friend to more than ever to be considered an Enemy! I Salute you Volt, and consider you the PIT"S FRIEND!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol:

Edited by Drovers Dog

:P

Mumble, Mumble, Don't you let Chop know!!!

Volt only had to get rid of one, Quiten down the other one, then he was Promised a Break!!!

Enjoy your Break, Volt, WE ALL LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol:

Mumble, Mumble, Don't you let Chop know!!!

Volt only had to get rid of one, Quiten down the other one, then he was Promised a Break!!!

:blink: