Sign in to follow this  
khaos

What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?

I've always seen myself as a very balanced person. One of many faces, many actions, and many minds...a Jack of all trades if you will. My nickname is Jake, so naturally, I found Jakeofalltrades to be suitable. :tup:

Yes.. many minds against Intel Processors.. :lol: :beer:

I've always seen myself as a very balanced person. One of many faces, many actions, and many minds...a Jack of all trades if you will. My nickname is Jake, so naturally, I found Jakeofalltrades to be suitable. :tup:

Jack of all trades, master of none :P

Well, make that Jakeofalltrades :P

without knowing which, M or F, most folks assume M :P

I thought it would be F, the pic of kogame helps out on that one.

BBY=BestBuy

Tech= Well.....technician

587 = the old store number were i worked at.

edit - :blushing: SP

Edited by BBYTech587

God's gracious gift. I think my mom still believes that, bless her kind deluded soul. Oh yeah, and it's what people call me when they're not calling me something else.

I

Well, when I lived in Anchorage, Alaska, I lived on Crescent Avenue, and when I moved here to Waikiki, Hawaii, I bought a condo in a building that is named the Crescent Park, so when I l decided to get involved with this group, I used Crescent as a user name. Seemed appropiate. I did not think I was going to hang out this long, or become addictided, like I have.

I do not interject my opinion much, but I read every thing you write, and I feel like I know everybody on this forum like you are family.

I love you all, and I try to understand the way some of you think.

I side with you mostly Chop Doc.

Guest Trackrat

I am an electrician at an automotive company and amog other jobs I look after the tracks and they call the workers on them trackrats.

All4SMA = All For S.M.A.

S.M.A. = Girfriend's initials.

Get it?

...Going on 5 yrs with the screen name, 6 yrs w/ the girfriend... Maybe it's good luck. :)

Plus, she likes it.

: all4sma :

No Mercy is the name my very first "interent friends" gave me way back when.....

DTA,,,,,,, dispite what some people may think :shifty::rolleyes: ..... means Don't Trust Anyone

My VERY first name i believe was "Ecstasy"..... I thought it was a cool word..... and my other chat name that I used to use was Angelor:filtered:.....

But once I started using No Mercy, about 6 or so years ago........well i stuck with it :)

oooops it filtered my Angelor______ name..... I didn't even think about it when i typed it :unsure:

Edited by No Mercy...DTA

I like to use the sniper rifle in UT. It's my primary weapon lol. I just added a little 'twist' to it. Hence the "y" in SNYPER.

The "Y" comes from you constantly asking "why me??" when you get killed

:P

Nope wish i did though, it was off of a shirt that i had, a friend set up a email addy using the pic and my name and it stuck, ironically the friend who set it up has 2 '68 GTO's 1 fully restored 1 halfway, how would it be