Change Mode

When Do We Break Into The Top 100?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HammerSlammer Posted on Apr 24 2003, 09:44 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring it on mikedick. We could use some more heavy hitters.  

I was thinking the same thing Hammer......jump on board mikedick......we got a winner here. :)

I have a 542 BBA 5 N in water worth 33 points 46% done 6 mins 20 secs per frame

a P657_TZ2_EXT_EXP worth 146 points 64% done 34 minutes per frame

a p657_tz2_ext_exp 146 points 18% done at 45 minutes per frame

and thats just the computers in my livingroom

Well Mikedick???? We would love to have you and you would be joining the with the best tech site on the net!!!

638 places in the last 6 days

238 places in the last 3 days

WTH!!!! (Way to fold) :rocks:

Edited by hftmrock

#745 @ 9:15 CST. Not bad!! I just changed over my 1700, and 2100 to 32035 under mikedick6969. I have only 1 more 1700 o/c'd to go. Thats tomorrow, and I gotta go to my cousins house for that. Time to bring my old user name up from the 1430th overall rank on up the list to the top 500!!! Anyone care to follow me in the name of PCPITSTOP glory???? BTW, we need a designated section for folding here. It simply doesnt belong in the general discussions section!! Anyone agree with me on that???

#745 @ 9:15 CST. Not bad!! I just changed over my 1700, and 2100 to 32035 under mikedick6969. I have only 1 more 1700 o/c'd to go. Thats tomorrow, and I gotta go to my cousins house for that. Time to bring my old user name up from the 1430th overall rank on up the list to the top 500!!! Anyone care to follow me in the name of PCPITSTOP glory???? BTW, we need a designated section for folding here. It simply doesnt belong in the general discussions section!! Anyone agree with me on that???

i totally agree!

and yes, I know AMD athlons outfold any intel processor.

Yea, seems to work fine. Had to play with it a bit but again seems to work well. I have a little over 8hrs. left on this 670 it's working on. Seems like there were a string of 670's handed out.