Change Mode

When Do We Break Into The Top 100?

Guest fragged one

uh, weird...

i checked before i posted, i wasn't there..... double-checked after i posted, i was there. :blink::nuke::mrgreen:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that a shorter term goal such as breaking into the top 1000 would be just a bit more reasonable at this point anyway. Take a look at the team ranked #1000 they as of last evening only had 10 members with only the top two making huge contributions. I would say by the end of May possibly top 1000.  Top 1000 list would be quite an early accomplishment for such a young team as ours.

Hey Devon -

Still think the top 100 by the end of May is not reasonable? We have moved 547 places in the last 5 days (1393 - 846). While I agree that the top 100 by the end of May is agressive. I really believe if we can get a few more people on board, we can do it. :mrgreen:

As long as we have Stasi, we will be ok! :rocks:

Hey Devon -

Still think the top 100 by the end of May is not reasonable? We have moved 547 places in the last 5 days (1393 - 846). While I agree that the top 100 by the end of May is agressive. I really believe if we can get a few more people on board, we can do it.  

Well, what do I know!!.... :mrgreen: ......Yea, were doing fantastic at this point. The team in at #100 this moment has over 56,000 total points so it's going to take a bit more than that but who knows.

As far as stasi goes........just a little jousting between teammates.....no more......no less......no big deal. ;):)

Edited by Devan

Well, what do I know!!.... :mrgreen: ......Yea, were doing fantastic at this point. The team in at #100 this moment has over 56,000 total points so it's going to take a bit more than that but who knows.

As far as stasi goes........just a little jousting between teammates.....no more......no less......no big deal. ;):)

Hehe, yep :mrwinky:

So what do I get out of all this?

Sure not laundry, as I'm doing 6+ loads a day to get caught up :mrgreen:

I need to come up with some ploy like this to be able to get my software on people's comps and get free research...

Anyone got any of those 146 point gromacs here yet???

I don't know if I got one or not. I am currently working on one with a completion of 600. I can't find any stats on it

LIF/pdblit1.96xyz

so far I am at 360/600

Can anyone find anything on this? I have not seen a 600 WU before.

BTW - As far as I can tell from the chart above, We have had the most "Move in the last 24 hours" at +94 :woot:

mohawk, that 633 is worth 23.6 points. Here is a link to the point values:

http://folding.stanford.edu/psummary.html

Radio, I just read that eventually he will add all the teams individual users stats to the list. Now hes got just over the top 100 done, and is waiting to get more before adding. Its even color coded for output. I fold for 18th ranked EOC F@H team. If you want to see the color codings, check it out.BTW, im mikedick6969, and phobix_&_md6969 on that list.

mohawkwarrior Posted on Apr 24 2003, 06:03 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have one of these wu, and it's going so slow on this pIII  i'm at 51% in the last 2 or 3 days  

P633_TZ3_EXT  

Same one here mohawkwarrior. As a matter of fact that has been my last 3........ :angry::) ......I need a little more variety than that. :mrgreen:

It's worth 23.60 pts.

http://folding.stanford.edu/psummary.html

That link above was provided by radio in an earlier post and provides the point values for each project.

I'm thinkin of joinin up with you guys. I can push out 150-300 points per day myself, and my 2 user names have already amassed 14K points already for my present team in 18 position. I have already hit 1500 points in 1 week alone. This is tempting, and would help you guys out. Hmmmm......