Change Mode

Really Freaking Bizarre!

This is gross, y'all, so... I thought who better to share it with than you all...

I've been at work in the ER for the past 4 days and on Thursday night, we admitted a woman

who had been evicted from her second story apartment because she was so heavy that she

was causing structural damage to the apartment underneath her (and for not paying her rent for 5 months...too large to pay the rent?) She had a large ulcerated area under one of the flaps of tissue

that represented her abdomen...assumed to be a pressure insult of some kind. She had the area debrieded yesterday and it was discovered that she had dropped a biscuit on her stomach a few years ago and it stayed there until it became encapsulated...got absorbed into her body! Gotta be some kind of medical first!

May God bless her. She must have mental difficulties all her life. Why wsn't someone there to help her? How is she doing? Can they operate to remove some of her problems. How did she get down the steps? and into the ambulance?

New meaning to the term "sourdough" huh? :blink:

OMGosh! That's some story, lavakillu! You know how dogs tilt their heads to one side when they're curious or puzzled about something? Well, I'm no dog, but I've definitely got the head tilt going on right now! I feel bad for the woman, but my goodness, she must've been really enormous to lose a biscuit like that. My word. :blank:

Nice one Lava, my bro-in-law works in an ER here and he always has interesting stories to tell. Some of the most appetizing involve bedsores and draining butt-cysts. :woot:

Nice one Lava, my bro-in-law works in an ER here and he always has interesting stories to tell. Some of the most appetizing involve bedsores and draining butt-cysts. :woot:

Butt-cysts... is that the same as butt mounds? :woot:

Hehe, no, those are cysts that can either occur in the perineum or butt-cheeks that can poison a person if they leak into the bloodstream. They're pretty serious, but apparently have a rather appalling smell - and can squirt. As for the bedsores, well, one doesn't need to elaborate on something so revolting. :mrgreen:

Stasi has a butt fetish I think ;):woot:

Ummm, no. Certainly not a butt-mound fetish like in that "scratch-n-sniff" site, and certainly not a butt-cyst afflicted butt. :mrwinky::oreo: