Change Mode

Ping Times

Guest cyberknightusa

Guest cyberknightusa

Whats up with the God awful ping times lately? I ran a trace and it seems to bottleneck with all att relays. Anyone have any ideas about whats up with att?

Don't Bother ATT &T and I have been going round and round for months about this. The problem is intermitant which most likely among other things that the line are worn and unless they are willing to have a crew go out and check and possibly hang more lines then we are stuck.

I did cable work as a contractor for both AT&T and Charter and I can tell you unless your area is in for a big over haul the equipment in the air is at least twenty if not more years old.

When I had my install done the person that did it did not know how to re-rap the heat shrink I put on my climbing gear and with torch in hand should him how to use heat shrink and not burn the cable, of course he complained the hole time and even threatened to call the police :mrgreen: but from the pole in front of my house to my computer is a clean connection

Guest cyberknightusa

Whats sad is I dont even have att, I have mediacom, but att seems to be out there and that is where all the latency is coming from.