Sign in to follow this  
jaffa

Any Help?

well i have just scanned my computer with pc pitstop and... well see for yourself By the way the internet is wrong.. some settings my bro messed around with. i could do with sorting the security ram etc.. any help.. and whats wrong with windows xp service pack 2??

Go to test details, and check the tune up tips. If you click on each one, it will give you discriptions and fixes. It also looks as if your video is configured incorrectly. If you go to Hardware list you will see an error code of '1', click on the link 'Microsoft knowledgebase' for a discription and fix. SP 2 is showing Messenger Plus as spyware.

cheers ill have a little bit of a fiddle..

ive now got some more results which are a bit better im going to keep working on them thanks for your help so far

what can i do about sn plus i dont want to uninstall it but is that the only way?

WINDOWS - Minor Memory - Minor

[problem code 1] ????

Edited by jaffa

If it is something you use and want to keep, just shut it down from your start up, and start it manually. Go to Start>Run> type: msconfig>look in either the Services or Start up tab, and uncheck it. The change will take place the next time you boot up, and a notice will pop up, just check the 'do not show this notice again'.

For the error code you are getting, on the test summary page find the TechExpress Results on the upper right side of the page, click on Hardware List. Scroll down to Display, you will see under the Error column, a red 1. There is a link on the page called Microsoft knowledgebase, click on it, and scroll down to Code 1 and follow the instructions.

DISPLAY - - i didnat understand why it dad that my monitor is in fine..

i sorted it apparently i didnat need that atually one in so.. Uninstalled

Edited by jaffa