Sign in to follow this  
Drovers Dog

What Country Do You Come From?

Do they sell them nationwide? I like Sleeman and Rickards but am always looking for good beer to try :)

:P

You should try San Miguel from the Philippines, Mate!

It is a really nice drop of Beer!

Same as Castlemaine XXXX from AussieLand!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol:

Ifb you are an american and you want some cuban Cigars then apparently if you pop over to canada you can get them pretty damn easily :blink:

Yup. Or you can go to Cuba and buy some...or Mexico....or any number of places.

But be careful if you want to bring any in. It can cost you $55,000 and maybe even prison.

http://www.customs.gov/xp/cgov/travel/aler...uban_cigars.xml

But many cigar sellers will be happy to change the bands and put them in a box from another country for you. ;)

Well... I was born and raised here.. but I am of Cuban-descent.

Cuban cigars are known world-wide for their high quality (I don't smoke, so I dont know)

Cuba is one of only 5 communist countries left on earth (I am not communist, niether are my parents... so SHH!)

Cuba is the closest non-bordering country to the continental UNited States

The United States has an embargo act with cuba (meaning no trade with them)

Thousands of cubans come to the US every year in search of freedom

Cuba's official language is Spanish

Cuba is also the largest island in the caribbean

I wont bore you with anymore facts...

Cuba is also held by many to be the most beautiful island of the Caribbean. A lot of great music has come from Cuba as well.

I'm North East so it's cold wet and always raining :P

I can relate to that :lol:

Just donning my kilt and off to bag myself a haggis...Hoots Mon :P

Live in NYS born in Dominican Republic, which is the second largest island in the caribbean.

DR was the first New World colony settled by Spain. Also, We had the first university and the first church in America.

We usually have the same weather all year around from 28 degrees C. to 38 degrees C.

Live in NYS born in Dominican Republic, which is the second largest island in the caribbean.

DR was the first New World colony settled by Spain. Also, We had the first university and the first church in America.

We usually have the same weather all year around from 28 degrees C. to 38 degrees C.

Must be nice to have such good weather all year round. *As I look out my window at the many feet of snow on the ground, and the bitterly cold -30C after windchill*

:)

I am a Welshman, very proud of it too. I have lived in Australia for 38 years and 1 day!!

Question (1) What do you call a boomerang that does not come back? Answer below!

(2) Why do Aussies call their beer xxxx (Four x)

Answers:-

(1) A stick.

(2) They can't spell beer. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I come from a distant world called Alabama. Oh wait, that's a state in the US. Nevermind. :rofl3:

Friend, you display that healthy sense of anarchy and irony so deplete these days. Are you sure you're not British ??

(Twll din pob Sais. Pob hwyl! :P )

Edited by plonkeroo

I'm from and live in the United States of America.

I have lived in California for 50% of my life.

However, I'm from Springfield, Massachusetts, the birthplace of basketball (invented outside of a packaging factory with peach crates) and home of the US Basketball Hall of Fame. Springfield is the third largest city in Massachusetts after Boston and Worcester.

Massachusetts ranks as having the best public educational system in the United States. It is also considered one of the wealthiest states in the Union. Its state tree is the American elm (endangered), its state bird is the chickadee, and its state flower is the mayflower.

Boston, the capital of Massachusetts, was the largest city in the Nation for many years before Chicago, Philadelphia, and New York City surpassed it in the 1800s.

That's enough facts! :)

Edited by mappychris

I'm from the United States of America. I was born in Daytona Beach Florida, and have been no further north than Dothan Alabama, and no further south than Orlando. Not much I can say about this country really, just another landmass to me.

I guess i'll say some more....

I live in the USA, the only other countries i've been to are canada and mexico. I've lived in NY for 14 years, we just moved to florida during the summer.

We first moved when i was 3, so i don't remember anything, but we stayed generally in the same area. After that, I lived in Rochester (not NYC kthx, it's near Buffalo, you know, the buffalo bills ;x if they are anything good). Now I'm in orlando, but we are moving in a few days (yay no more having to wake up very early) to winter park, it's about 15-20 minutes away from here.

The furthest north i've been (taking jake's idea :P) is somewhere in Ontario, canada (near niagara falls), and the furthest south is Toluca, mexico (I used this map here: http://www.shunya.net/Pictures/Mexico/mexico-map.jpg , i've been to mexico city, toluca [near mexico city], and cancun).

It's around 66F here (an hour ago it was), so it's warm year round.

Disney world is located in orlando for all of you people that don't know.

Yea that's about it.

Here's the ancient school i go to: http://www.wphs.ocps.net/main/index.htm (right pic, i go to the left next year for 3 years, then im done).

Here's how insane our school is: http://www.wphs.ocps.net/main/the_foundation.htm

The Winter Park High School Foundation has launched OPERATION WORKSTATION, a capital campaign for computers. A total of $175,000.00 is needed to maintain the level of excellence we have come to expect from Winter Park High School. We look to you and our extended Winter Park family to help us achieve this goal. (note that this is for 150 computers, i think) ;x)

I guess the school knows that like everyone (more than half, i'd say) in winter park is "rich"/wealthy, so they don't care how much they spend on new computers (if it were me, i'd be spending $45,000 plus tax and shipping, because the computers that they just got aren't anything good, so its like "woo new computers" with everything integrated, and they don't even have DVD drives or CD-RWs).

Yea. I wish that it'd snow in florida.