Raid Install Probs

hey all, got an MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum and 2 Raptors and for the life of me cannot get RAID to install, it constantly hangs at detecting array. Had no probs whatsoever on my NF7S board. Can someone point me to the right place in BIOS to actually enable the RAID. I know I am missing something little but its drivin me nuts! :woot: I have looked in integrated peripherals and am unsure whether to enable SATA1/SATA2 DMA transfer and SATA3/SATA4 DMA transfer. Also under onboard device/RAID config only way to enable SATA RAID is to enable IDE RAID which seems odd to me. I am running on the 3 and 4 SATA connections, yet it shows my HD's as the IDE fifth and sixth master. Any and all help GREATLY appreciated! :help:

Hey I'm open for anything at this point. Have been working on this for I don't know how many hours now. Gonna write 0's now and then crash, have had enough for today. Will check back in the morning. Thank's for trying guys, I know we'll get it figured out eventually. Interesting Crossfire, mine shows Primary Master and slave, secondary master and slave then IDE third master, fourth master, fifth master and sixth master with the last two showing my HD's.

Archived