Change Mode

Earthquake In Indonesia

I wasn't joking! ;)

Then what's the snide rolling of eyes.

You're "deflecting" as it's called in psychology, but instead of arguing with the likes of you, I have important things to attend to, like helping organize mass refief aid to the region, later.

Enjoy those Christmas presents.

Edited by Z10N
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then what's the snide rolling of eyes.

You're "deflecting" as it's called in psychology, but instead of arguing with the likes of you, I have important things to attend to, like helping organize mass refief aid to the region, later.

Enjoy those Christmas presents.

The likes of me! :lol: What did ya post for then???

Sorry Z, but your just to easy!!! :mrgreen:

thought you had left to organize mass relief aid? :blink: That was fast :)

Been doing it for two days, and never said I was leaving, I'm urging people to donate 10% of what they spent on Christmas... I've sent 200% but everything helps.

If you compare the relief contributions of the rest of the world with the contributions of the US, the US beats the rest of the world combined, yet we are far from the wealthiest country. In fact we have a huge deficit.

I found the comment disturbing.

Edited by Chopdoc

you know exactly why you get the responses you do. I do not care to know how you feel. I will take the high road here and not respond to you again because my real thoughts would get this thread closed pretty fast.

It isn't about you.. it is about a natural disaster and a horrid tragedy. Let's stick to the subject at hand shall we?

I really wonder what they consider an "unstingy amount" :erm: I am hoping that alot of the US are contributing on their own as well as the promised amount the government is sending. We all contributed to the red cross this morning for this and if there were a way I would gladly go in person and help if I could. These people break my heart when I see them on tv...

Edited by TracyLynn

you know exactly why you get the responses you do. I do not care to know how you feel. I will take the high road here and not respond to you again because my real thoughts would get this thread closed pretty fast.

It isn't about you.. it is about a natural disaster and a horrid tragedy. Let's stick to the subject at hand shall we?

Perhaps you can put aside our differences for a few seconds and contribute to helping others in dire need.

Perhaps you can put aside our differences for a few seconds and contribute to helping others in dire need.

Z,,I don't trust you or anything you post anymore...so drop it...

She should and you shouldn't ?

Or did you make a typo? and it should have read......

Perhaps we can put aside

Allan and I were just talking about the earthquake, It seems that when ever there is a really big one somewhere, there is always a small one about 4 hours south east of us 2 days later.