Change Mode

Holy Crap, The Roads

wdeydwondrer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found it already... has four legs, lots of black freckle spots and weighs about 20 pounds... my rat terrier :lol: she looks almost identical to the first one on the left in this photo

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/ratterrier.htm

:wub: she gets on my nerves but I love her :P

Hmmm....now you know those miscegenated relationships don't work....besides...think of the children... :lol:

-6°C FEELS LIKE -14°C

WIND W 26 km/h

GUSTS 44 km/h

RELATIVE HUMIDITY 86%

DEWPOINT -8°C

PRESSURE 101.50 kPa

VISIBILITY 1.6 km

CEILING 4000 ft

It's been snowing and blowing pretty good all day.

We have a good 8 inch's of new wet stuff.

Driving here is crazy right now.

Looks like a picture,(pitcure), perfect Christmas though.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THOSE THAT CELEBRATE IT!

From

The Great White North

EH!

Why would ya wanna do that?

...because they're buildin' a dam across the Cahulawassee River. They're gonna flood a whole valley, Bobby, that's why. Dammit, they're drownin' the river...Just about the last wild, untamed, unpolluted, unf--ked up river in the South. Don't you understand what I'm sayin'?...They're gonna stop the river up. There ain't gonna be no more river. There's just gonna be a big, dead lake...You just push a little more power into Atlanta, a little more air-conditioners for your smug little suburb, and you know what's gonna happen? We're gonna rape this whole god-damned landscape. We're gonna rape it.

Uh-huh....or vice versa....

Happy Happy Joy Joy I am still surrounded by streets that are solid sheets of ice. Our little Mayberry town ran out of salt the very first day of the ice storm/snow. :rolleyes: I can't even get out of my driveway.. had to call them at work again today and say please come get me :lol: Thank goodness I live close to where I work. Only have to work until 1 today .. then go home and be stranded some more :snowman: I am very thankful tho... alot of people here still have no electricity :erm:

Would someone PLEASE send us some snow up here in Wisconsin!!!!

I feel left out, everywhere else around us has lots of snow for Christmas and we have none.

I'm so envious of all of you that just had that wonderful blizzard in the midwest here.

It's just not fair!!!!

I have 14 inches of snow on the back deck-- it fell out of the sky over the past few days-- then what wasn't protected by a house or something-- just blew all over and formed drifts--- not fun snow, hard work snow!!!!

We had to cancel 160 jobs out of our schedule , at work, because the truck load of Duramax diesels couldn't leave Dayton Ohio in time to get to the plant . We will build them after the holidays---

One year a whaile back, we had to stop production because we couldn't get heaters and radiators from Buffalo, New York. It took them three days to dig out-- and we got the days off---- Thank You Lake Erie!!!!!

Roads are finally nice and clear now here in northern Oakland County Michigan!!!

Have a nice Christmas everyone!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I just drove up from Brownsville. There was ice on the front of my truck when I got home and it's still afternoon. It's 29 degrees now, and it will get slightly colder over night. Four hours of 26 degree weather will kill the citrus. Before that, everything in my yard will be killed: palms, ginger, oleander, bougainvillea, crotons, poinsettas--it will all be gone. It's going to be a miserable Christmas.

I just drove up from Brownsville. There was ice on the front of my truck when I got home and it's still afternoon. It's 29 degrees now, and it will get slightly colder over night. Four hours of 26 degree weather will kill the citrus. Before that, everything in my yard will be killed: palms, ginger, oleander, bougainvillea, crotons, poinsettas--it will all be gone. It's going to be a miserable Christmas.

:(:grouphug:

That sucks! Merry Christmas anyway though :erm::xmastree: