Change Mode

Holy Crap, The Roads

wdeydwondrer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep Arkansas girl.... all that stuff is headed here from your way as we speak! you can keep it I really don't want it... :P

Nope Tracy, I think you need to get you some of this girl....hahaha :lol:

I just went outside to put deer corn out and it's awesome! Too bad we don't have some skiing to do here. It's about 6" of pure powder right now! :snowman: Sweeeet!!!! OK Bruce...I get it now...hahaha! It really is pretty darn awesome.

Just headed in to work right now-- Our side door glass comes from a glass plant 60 miles south east of Indianapolis and may not make it at all. In fact the afternoon truck may not have gotten out of the Indy area in time to get to Pontiac Michigan in time to get the load into our warehouse.

This is the kind of weather that makes the "just in time" process fail big time.

By tomorrow morning we are supposed to have 6 inches of snow in our area and another 6 inches during the day. This storm track is unfriendly to the Christmas traveler if any ever was.

If you must drive-- be careful, the Pit would be a sad place if anyone were to be gone for good--- .

happy Holidays too!!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

snowed here a few inches the other day and decided to have fun in the snow with my car  :shifty: needless to say i had to buy a new tire as the curb won that match when i went spinning in circles  :rolleyes:

Tsk tsk now invision, doing in cookies in the snow. Now go sit and think about what you did :P

Btw it really hasn't snowed here much. 2 inches is the most we've had..... the only snow we've had. Its freaking December and its gonna be 52 on sunday. Oh yeah, did I forget to tell you this is NEBRASKA?!?! Global warming has screwed us lol

Edited by ThUnDeR

-3F to -13F for me.

Yikes, it's been a while since I've experienced that kind of low temperature.

Whenever I think it's too cold, I think of when I was in Antartica or in Nepal, and it was -160F., then I feel a bit warmer. When I'm feeling hot, I think about the National Championchips in 1994 where we played in 126F heat, on one day the temps rose to 135+ and some of the fields caught on fire. :woot:

Stay warm man.

Yikes, it's been a while since I've experienced that kind of low temperature.

Whenever I think it's too cold, I think of when I was in Antartica or in Nepal, and it was -160F., then I feel a bit warmer. When I'm feeling hot, I think about the National Championchips in 1994 where we played in 126F heat, on one day the temps rose to 135+ and some of the fields caught on fire. :woot:

Stay warm man.

I just bought myself a nice pair of boots, and I wore two shirts instead of one, so I was plenty hot today.

I live in the Mahoning Valley (Ohio), and what the forecasters usually claim is going to fall, we only get a fraction of. 'Course that's not to say we don't get our fair share of snow & ice in the winter, but right now there's only a light dusting on the sidewalks. I don't doubt there'll be more though... :rolleyes: -kd5-

I live in the Mahoning Valley (Ohio), and what the forecasters usually claim is going to fall, we only get a fraction of. 'Course that's not to say we don't get our fair share of snow & ice in the winter, but right now there's only a light dusting on the sidewalks. I don't doubt there'll be more though... :rolleyes: -kd5-

That's why I'm glad I'm not an adult yet, and don't have a job.

I can enjoy the snow, and I don't have to drive in it.

Still, this weather brings me back to 1998, when there was 18" of snow, and I walked outside in shorts, and a T-shirt

ok, so it turn'd out to be mostly freezing rain atop like 4-6 of snow. kinda crappy. but on the way home from work, it's a TOTAL DOWNPOR. wipers on high who way. sky lights up. lights up again. buddy looks over at me, yes, it's a THUNDER STORM w/ lighting in december, pouring rain, while snow is on the ground.

welcome to ohio.....