Change Mode

Senior Prank

[DJ]Tomski

OK

A couple friends of mine had some people tie several doors open at the school.

They came on dirt bikes (motocross bikes, or scramblkers to some of you folks) and rode through every hall in the school and up and down the stairwells. Then a friend backed a truck up to a side door with a plank for a ramp and they rode into the truck and drove away.

They would have gotten away with it but they rode around town whooping and hollering "We did it!".

Neither was allowed to graduate, their diplomas were held for one year.

On the brighter side one of them went on to become an automotive engineer and now works on the Corvette prototypes.

The other is Andy Warhol's cousin believe it or not....I have no idea what he is doing now.

I wouldn't recommend this stunt, but you asked.

Edited by Chopdoc

Two pranks I can remember during my high school. One was when kids broke in and glued all the desks to the ceiling. In another prank they pulled the fire alarm and when everyone came out they released a huge blown up beer bottle on the roof.

I remember a birthday prank which consisted of wrapping a car in toilet roll then spraying shaving foam and flour over it. Easy enough to remove though.

Throwing eggs and flour at someone is good fun until it backfires... ruining a perfectly good digital camera!

We had nearly the same thing as Chopdoc said, except it was only one guy. I think he ended up wrecking though.

About 3 years ago the senoirs put a rather inappropriate video in the TV during lunch - took a few minutes for people to notice.

Senior pranks aren't allowed at my school anymore, which I don't mind. However I do have access to a key to my high school and know the only way in where there are no security cameras...

We had nearly the same thing as Chopdoc said, except it was only one guy. I think he ended up wrecking though.

About 3 years ago the senoirs put a rather inappropriate video in the TV during lunch - took a few minutes for people to notice.

Senior pranks aren't allowed at my school anymore, which I don't mind. However I do have access to a key to my high school and know the only way in where there are no security cameras...

Are they ever really allowed anywhere?

I mean, anything worth doing isn't allowed....right? ;)

My friends and I went over to one of our rival High School's one night, they were playing us in the Homecoming football game that year. They (Bothell High School) had a reader board that said something to the effect of "Woodinville VS Bothell Homecoming Game, Pop Keeney Stadium" and then the date. Well we (Woodinville) put up our own message reading " Bothell Sucks Falcon Nuts" then the date of the game. It was pretty cool, even the VP liked it, although he was required to give us all the manditory 2-day suspension.

Later in the year during soccer season, our entire team proceeded to plaster our coach's car in about 4000 rounds of various colored paintballs, we covered every inch. He was cool with it (he was the kind of coach that brought popsicles to practice and we'd all lay on the field getting tan, eating popsicles and watching the girls practice), we washed it of later that night. Again we received a 2-day suspension due to a city law prohibiting any gas-powered gusn on certain properity, we served our time after the end of the season.

Do something original, that won't get anyone hurt, and be prepared to take responsability for your actions.

Edited by Z10N

I was thinking about saran wrapping either the dean's or principal's car. Some of my friends already did a prank (let the air out of the school bus' tires and a few were slashed).They didn't get caught yet. I was also thinking about changing the letters of the sign in front of the school but I need a key or some way to get it open. The bad thing is that it's a fairly busy street so it'll be tought not to be caught by a cop.

Edited by [DJ]Tomski

It would be kind of hard to get anything up on the roof. Anything we do would have to be done fairly quickly too since the school has installed some pretty powerful cameras. I think we're gonna have to wear ski masks or something when we do it and most likely at night.