Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ed Ostermeyer

License Key

Guest Ed Ostermeyer

Hello,

After successfully loading PC Optimize to my computer, I took the downloaded disk to my other computer to download the program there also. Although I successfully donwloaded PC Optimize to the second computer, at the end, it would not register

either my name or my valid License Key, thus eliminating the use of the program.

I removed the program entirely from this second computer, reloaded a completely new PC Optimize to a CD from the internet using my license key, then reloaded that new PC Optimize to the computer for the second time. It still will not take either my name or license key, so I am not able to use the program on my other computer.

What gives here? You state in Q&As that I can use the product on all my home computers and this is not the case. How can I make the second computer take my name and license key in order to use the PC Optimize program, as without it, the download is useless.

Thanks

The license key is in the email you got after your purchase. It may be that you're typing it incorrectly, I've done it myself a few times. If you are typing the license key correctly it should go right through. Try copying and pasting it from the email to avoid typos. If you're still having trouble, send a message through our customer service page. Be sure to let us know the license key you are using.

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp