Change Mode

For My Mum!

Jazzy's Gal

Just wanted to say a happy :santa: xmas to the most amazing mother on this earth!! :P :P

not long until i see her again 22days an counting :banana::banana: can't wait!!

I love you with all my heart mum an wish u a merry christmas. :wub:

Infact, this post goes out to all of u lovely people on the pit, i hope u all have a fantastic time an all ur dreams come true!

Take care an enjoy!! x x x x

:santagrin: :xmastree:

Merry Christmas to ya Jen... :)

I'm hoping thats a real slow countdown tho!!! :wub: :santagrin:

Tell everyone there I said to have a nice time during the holidays!!! :) vj

Just wanted to say a happy :santa: xmas to the most amazing mother on this earth!! :P :P

Infact, this post goes out to all of u lovely people on the pit, i hope u all have a fantastic time an all ur dreams come true!

Merry Christmas!

Are you single? :woot:

Wow, aren't we ecstatic.

Merry Christmas Mi amiga.

Merry Christmas!

Are you single?  :woot:

freeware......um....no, sweet of u to ask!! i'll keep u in mind just incase that all changes!! lol!! :blushing:

Rob... i can't help but miss her, i know it will be hard for u, but hay Roberto ur be looking forward to meeting me surely!! :lol::lol::lol: x x x x

Jen that was real nice you are a very special young lady

and i know jazzy and volt are real proud of you

it wont be long before you will see mom again

i hope you have a very nice christmas

lots of love to you too jen, jazzy and volt

and to everyone here at pit too

xxxxx :grouphug::grouphug:

Rob... i can't help but miss her, i know it will be hard for u, but hay Roberto ur be looking forward to meeting me surely!! :lol::lol::lol: x x x x

Jen your very pretty now,, in another 10 years you'll catch up to your mum tho and really set the guys off... :mrgreen:

Yup I'll miss her,,but not for long... :)

Thanks Loveable,,they are both very lovely ladies,,can't wait to be with both of them together!!! :) vj

Jen that was real nice you are a very special young lady

and i know jazzy and volt are real proud of you

it wont be long before you will see mom again

i hope you have a very nice christmas

lots of love to you too jen, jazzy and volt

and to everyone here at pit too

xxxxx :grouphug:  :grouphug:

THANK YOU loveable, i have mum to thank, she made me the person i am now, i really do look up to her!! :blushing:

I wish u an ur family all the love an happyness in the world your a real sweet lady! :wub:

:santagrin: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :santagrin:

Jen your very pretty now,, in another 10 years you'll catch up to your mum tho and really set the guys off... :mrgreen:

Yup I'll miss her,,but not for long... :)

Thanks Loveable,,they are both very lovely ladies,,can't wait to be with both of them together!!! :) vj

Are you sure you can cope with both of them you know what us women are like when we get together :lol:

and hey she wont be gone long ;)

THANK YOU loveable, i have mum to thank, she made me the person i am now, i really do look up to her!! :blushing:

I wish u an ur family all the love an happyness in the world your a real sweet lady! :wub:

:santagrin: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :santagrin:

Thank you Jen if you follow in your mom shoes you will never go wrong

all my little dragons say all the love an happyness in the world too you too

hey jazzy i got tears in my eyes now :lol:

Merry Christmas to you too Jenni :santagrin: For your sake I hope those days fly by but for Rob's sake I hope they creep by slowly on little cat paws :P Your mom is a great lady and your without a doubt a great daughter so you make a great matched pair.

Merry Christmas to you too Jenni :santagrin: For your sake I hope those days fly by but for Rob's sake I hope they creep by slowly on little cat paws :P Your mom is a great lady and your without a doubt a great daughter so you make a great matched pair.

Thank you mouse, i agree, i will feel for Rob bless him, we will have to learn to share! :P She's a a special lady for both of us!! :blushing:

I manage to go shopping today with my V V little funds an got some nice things can't wait to xmas to give them out to people i care about, an for mum in the new year!! However, i going out tomorrow with my best mate to find something for my loved one, not sure wot to get as i haven't much money! Please help!! :help:

He's very fussy mind an i don't wanna freak him out wit all the smoshy stuff!! Just wanna put a smile on his face, as he means so much to me an i really want that to come across!

Wish me luck!! :erm:

Is that you in the AV? or is it you in Jazzy's AV? I am confused. :(

Theres three generations on this pit now, mum, me an leah, i had my niece round yesterday an showed her her face on the internet she loved it bless her, shes a real cutie!!

23rd already can't believe it, its crept up on me this year an i've just suddenely thought my santa claws is in america this year i wonder if she could fly all the way other to give me my stocking! :erm: i know i'm getting old but mum always did me one bless her!!

One year, wen i was a wee nipper, mum messed up, :( she gave me a cup that played music wen u moved it, she told me how much of a nightmare it was to wrap it, but some how she manged to convince me she was santas little helper! :santagrin: i really miss her, i miss her ways, shes always done everything for me, problem was it toke me a little while to see it! anyway wot i'm trying to say is I Love You mum your the best, an i hope u have a lovely christmas!!

:wub::wub::wub: