Change Mode

7.1 Speakers

gordesky1

i prefer logitech to creative.

i have not heard that particular set, but the few creative speaker sets i have heard have not impressed me! :mrsgreen:

logitech on the other hand make some really nice sounding speakers! :)

btw....where do you put all 8 of those speakers anyhow?? :blink: ......i have the logitech z640 5.1 speakers and thats a lot of speakers! because of the room my computer is in i cannot place the rear speakers behind me so they are on the upper shelf of the hutch on my desk. the front 2 are on either side of my monitor with the center right above the monitor. sub on the floor under the desk.

.....do you have the room to place all 7.1 speakers in the proper placements around you?....not to mention all the wires!! :woot: i would think that 5.1 is enough.....but thats just my opinion. :shrug:

i prefer logitech to creative.

i have not heard that particular set, but the few creative speaker sets i have heard have not impressed me! :mrsgreen:

logitech on the other hand make some really nice sounding speakers! :)

btw....where do you put all 8 of those speakers anyhow?? :blink: ......i have the logitech z640 5.1 speakers and thats a lot of speakers! because of the room my computer is in i cannot place the rear speakers behind me so they are on the upper shelf of the hutch on my desk. the front 2 are on either side of my monitor with the center right above the monitor. sub on the floor under the desk.

.....do you have the room to place all 7.1 speakers in the proper placements around you?....not to mention all the wires!! :woot: i would think that 5.1 is enough.....but thats just my opinion. :shrug:

I have the same speakers and they are in the same place :). Except my center is on the bottom of my monitor.

Archived