Sign in to follow this  
volt

Pitstop Curfew

FR4Q3D!!111111ONE :P

I can see where this is going. :(

*holds ears from jazzy's hands*

Edited by Bill L

:erm:

My age is really 42. I am a male living in california, a crossdresser, and I like both genders. So I guess I can stay here with no curfew then, right?

:erm: right?

:mrwinky: I'm playin. However.... Curfew = Nt = :mrsgreen: = :spam:

Bill, you are one person of many that make us younger pitsters look bad. Please keep your dignity and stop posting the non-sense.

Thank You. :)

Ok, my real name is Dexupha Zephe Mozhimuq and I come from planet Abigailhines. My true age is 3433487 in light years and I have no gender.

:lol:

Bill, you are one person of many that make us younger pitsters look bad. Please keep your dignity and stop posting the non-sense.

Thank You. :)

ROFL!

*cries*

Thanks, Adam.

:)

I didn't know it was possible to stop a certain age group from posting after a certain time to another certain time in IPB. Wouldn't you have to make a mod to do that? :blink:

I didn't know it was possible to stop a certain age group from posting after a certain time to another certain time in IPB. Wouldn't you have to make a mod to do that? :blink:

Who cares...it was a joke

:P

I don't know how Adam can call himself "responsible", after bloating about his 3500+ OC to me, then saying I make everyone look bad. :erm: You can't have any fun around here, without some people getting upset, I guess.

:)

Actually.. seeing lilbill's responses in this thread, I do believe it would be in all of our best interests to have a curfew. :cheers:

Oh, Adam, Adam, Adam..., lighten up. ;)

seeing that some people here said that it might be false or whatever... :huh:

if its actually true, then can we still post in other parts of the forum, or does this apply to everything (no creating new topics and no posting anywhere)?

It'd be pretty dumb to have it though, especially a specific time. Having a certain time to stop posting won't help since those people can just spam during the day, duh. Have it so they get banned for 24 hours if they choose to screw around (3 times: 1 - warning, 2 - 5 minute ban, 3 - 24 hr ban, if they continue to screw around then they get perm. banned from the froums until they can prove themself worthy :) )

well we can see if it all happens tomorrow....

Bill and Adam: i'm not trying to get involved by this, but don't act like little 5 year olds and argue about some who-knows-what BS, just quit. :/

Especially Bill, you are getting older, get more mature too :)

edit: ROFL, young "lads".

we don't have loads of homework, not sure where you came up with that, but we are done with our homework.

Edited by mariol90

You're right, I don't care... I am just sick of Adam treating me like he is 40, and I am 2... when he can act immature sometimes, also.

I'm with Adam on letting the mature younger ones post... :lol:

Jeeze some of you guys are really insecure about your child-like behavior, it was just a joke...

wow I must be a really mean mama... my kid had to have his homework done, and his chores done around the house before he was allowed to even sign on. I also had his internet set up to shut off at 10:00 which was his bed time during school nites. :P He said a few choice words that I didn't care for to some folks on the internet a few months ago that got some terms of service violations on my account.. so now he has NO internet. If he wants to have the internet he can pay for his own account. And hes nearly 19 ;)