Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

volt

A Big Welcome For....

Volt you sly dog! What is that, cumulative posts from the past forums?

I think you're right Mr. Fred...I'll just quit trying now :mrgreen:

Congrats Hammer!

So Ax, when do I get to be on the Mod Squad? :mrgreen:

Yip thats what that is,,gabby ole cuss huh?? :mrgreen: v

So Ax, when do I get to be on the Mod Squad? :mrgreen:

I think that show was cancelled about 30 years ago. But why ask me?

I'm not a TV producer... :jester:

I think I got suckered. They told me I would have a button that would let me deliver an electrical shock to anyone I wanted to. I can't seem to find it. And they didn't even ask where I would like my checks mailed :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I think I got suckered. They told me I would have a button that would let me deliver an electrical shock to anyone I wanted to. I can't seem to find it. And they didn't even ask where I would like my checks mailed :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I got mine!!! :P:mrgreen: v

Starting to look like a group of murderers. The AX!! The Volt!! The Hammer Slammer!! and of course they call me Bruce :wub:

The button or the check? :mrgreen:

Just the button!!! :P:mrgreen:

daves to damn tight to pay up anyway!! he's as bad or worse than me!! :mrgreen: v

Volt had 11906 posts on the original UBB forum, 2029 on the phpBB forum, and 3048 on this forum. I remember because I figured it out when he was close to 15,000, and the phpBB forum was still open at the time, now it's not, and the difference was 1065 from his total here. (And because I wrote it down...) So I added those figures together to arrive at an accurate total.

Mine is not quite so accurate, as I don't know exactly how many I had on the phpBB forum, but I know it was over 300. I had 1745 on the UBB, so I added 300 to that, and added that total to whatever the number was on here, 1300 and some odd, for the new total.

As I mentioned after the SQL thing came up and a few member ID's got fried, I can set posts totals manually. I adjusted the post totals to reflect the actual number from both previous forums and this one. If anyone knows how many posts they had on the phpBB forum before we switched to IB, and wants their total adjusted, send me a PM with the number and I'll fix it. As long as the UBB archive is working, I can look up your post totals from it.

i had 20,000 in the old forums, and 5,000 in the previous one.

Volt had 11906 posts on the original UBB forum, 2029 on the phpBB forum, and 3048 on this forum. I remember because I figured it out when he was close to 15,000, and the phpBB forum was still open at the time, now it's not, and the difference was 1065 from his total here. (And because I wrote it down...) So I added those figures together to arrive at an accurate total.

Mine is not quite so accurate, as I don't know exactly how many I had on the phpBB forum, but I know it was over 300. I had 1745 on the UBB, so I added 300 to that, and added that total to whatever the number was on here, 1300 and some odd, for the new total.

As I mentioned after the SQL thing came up and a few member ID's got fried, I can set posts totals manually. I adjusted the post totals to reflect the actual number from both previous forums and this one. If anyone knows how many posts they had on the phpBB forum before we switched to IB, and wants their total adjusted, send me a PM with the number and I'll fix it. As long as the UBB archive is working, I can look up your post totals from it.

Grumpy!! :P v

Ahem*cough*I had*cough*50,000*cough cough* in the last forums...if you could set it where it should be, I'd be greatly obliged*cough* :P

Grumpy!! :P v
hehe :P