Change Mode

2004/05 Stock Pitstop Challenge

my last one just a couple ago were at 686/675 and 31536.. my x850 is not real happy up there but with the water chiller I can just get away with it...Also my PCI-Express bus was clocked and that seemed to make big difference

WOW! :blink: I guess you volt modded that puppy. That is the highest memory OC I have ever seen on an X800 series card. Mine is a freak and will only do 650. How are you cooling it? Edited by SIK_L_CELL
  • Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am using PFC fluid thru a Aquirium chiller. My GPU core is at 10C. PFC is the stuff that the Rat on the movie The Abyss was put in and lived. That fluid has a better cooling property and is 100% non-conductive. I have used it for other applications. I'm using a hacked version of Omega for my clocking as the New Catalyst will only go 662...I just wish I could figure out my problem with these dual 6800 ultras.Soon.. Very soon..Oh ya my friend who is much better at electronics then I am had cleaned up some components.

I am sorry 686/648.. I was looking at the wrong note

Where did you get/buy the PFC fluid?

Sik L Cell what are you using for cooling on you CPU??? I just recevied my refer that was made from PC_ICE. It is crude no controls just off and on..I wanted a vap but the wife said either that or my dual 6800 ultras... So I went cheap on the refer and got the ultras..

Vapo.

ok shogan.. here it goes.. already got the ok from ronnie on them.. ;)

now hurry, you only have 2 hours :woot:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=CP309WBEVVRS7D07 2511

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?pcm04=2728946 5082

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8279722 25230

A64 3400+

Air

ISP 100

Calc says 7475

Looks good. :tup:
I hate to do this but your drivers need to be the same 66.93 or 65.73. :tdn:

This saddens me to do this guy's but I'm adjusting UTD's score due to the fact that he cant post a 3d01 test result, I dont feel that it's right to give him 1st place.

I've PM'ed UTD and I dont think there was any foul play on his part.

so Im giving him a Score of 8226 one point less than Shogan's Score.

I feel that I have to be fair, Intel Guy and I have been tossing this around all afternoon. Im not playing Favorites, I just think that you should have to post ALL the test results to get 1st Place...

This is my call.

:cop:

UTD's score is 8226 :tup:

This saddens me to do this guy's but I'm adjusting UTD's score due to the fact that he cant post a 3d01 test result, I dont feel that it's right to give him 1st place.

I've PM'ed UTD and I dont think there was any foul play on his part.

so Im giving him a Score of 8226 one point less than Shogan's Score.

I feel that I have to be fair, Intel Guy and I have been tossing this around all afternoon. Im not playing Favorites, I just think that you should have to post ALL the test results to get 1st Place...

This is my call.

:cop:

UTD's score is 8226 :tup:

actually ray, if you get technical, it shouldnt even be counted.. back when the challenge 1st started, we discussed screenshots for pcmark04, and that got turned down.. because the rules are,

What you need to post to enter the Challenge...

Link to your Pit Score

Link to your PC04 Score

Link to your 3D01 Score

not screenshots ;)

this close to the end, there shouldnt be any conspiracies

Edited by crossfire

I agree, Rules are Rules.

We didn't OK some post for simple things like,

. Not posting your system

. Not posting your cooling

. Not posting ISP

When we wouldn't take scores for minor things such as those,

we shouldn't allow something as big as this.

IMO

Good job Judges

Edited by Rmc

I agree, Rules are Rules.

We didn't OK some post for simple things like,

. Not posting your system

. Not posting your cooling

. Not posting ISP

When we wouldn't take scores for minor things such as those,

we shouldn't allow something as big as this.

IMO

Good job Judges

my point exactly..

something as big as that, even if it deserves a "judgement call", should have been voted on by the judges, and inspectors ;) inspectors have put just as much into this challenge as judges have, and should have a say in it.. IMO