PCPitstop Score - 1922

3DMark01 Score - 24111

PCMark04 Score - 4554

Internet Score: 100

CPU: AMD Athlon64 3500+, 2200 MHz

Cooling: Shuttle I.C.E Cooler as seen here

Final Score: 6510.1

:tup:

I'm having problems running PCmark04, so if anyone knows, please post.

3 main problems so far:

1. It doesn't detect my CPU speed properly, i restarted it like 5 times and it always says around 1800-1900 MHz (right now 1993 MHz), and i checked in my computer -> properties, and that says 2.17 GHz (which is correct).

2. The web page rendering did not work, i thought that was because of ad-watch (part of ad-aware) blocking the pop ups, so i disabled it, but it still doesn't work, and the SP2 blocker isn't causing it.

3. The test after that (the first one in fullscreen, with all the boxes) starts off normal then slows down to worse than a slideshow.

so... it's not working for me :P

i have the free version, if that's any help.

Ok hope this works..

Pitscore=2458

Pitscore link

oh ya ISP score=100

pcmark04=5689

pcmark04 link

3dmark2k1=31411

stock 2600 FX55 water cooled.

IG is verifying screenshots and my project page.....

Dual 6800 ultras for SLI run in hand...tomorrow should be fun

:cop: 3DMark01: verified

EDIT: see below about using the same vid card(s) for the Pit test. Good catch lethal. :blushing:

Ok hope this works..

Pitscore=2458

Pitscore link

oh ya ISP score=100

pcmark04=5689

pcmark04 link

3dmark2k1=31411

stock 2600 FX55 water cooled.

IG is verifying screenshots and my project page.....

Dual 6800 ultras for SLI run in hand...tomorrow should be fun

:cop:  3DMark01: verified

edited by IG

that pit score was taken with a diffrent vid card than the PCmark test. you should retake the pit test with the 6800s in there, that would up your score anyway the way it looks, very sweet set up BTW, id really like to have a link to your 3d mark tests to to look at them.

that pit score was taken with a diffrent vid card than the PCmark test. you should retake the pit test with the 6800s in there, that would up your score anyway the way it looks, very sweet set up BTW, id really like to have a link to your 3d mark tests to to look at them.

OK this was my bad all the way around. I tried to fix a link and screwed up royally. Now there's a surprize. No excuses, but too many hours and not enough coffee...

Pitscore=2548

Pitscore

ISP=100

Pitscore with ISP scoring

PCmark04=5482

Pcmark04 score

3dmark2k1=31486

IG has permission to verify this on my account page.

FX55 watercooled @2600 cooling asisted by a water chiller

2458 is you pitscore...

the judges are verifing your scores as this would put you in 1st place in the stock division ;)

Pitscore=2548

Pitscore

ISP=100

Pitscore with ISP scoring

PCmark04=5482

Pcmark04 score

3dmark2k1=31486

IG has permission to verify this on my account page.

FX55 watercooled @2600 cooling asisted by a water chiller

I still see the x850 vid card in the pit test, the 6800s have to be run in all tests if your useing them for the 3d mark, I really think it would help your score if you run the pit with the 6800s, but rules are rules, all test must be taken with the same hardware

I still see the x850 vid card in the pit test, the 6800s have to be run in all tests if your useing them for the 3d mark, I really think it would help your score if you run the pit with the 6800s, but rules are rules, all test must be taken with the same hardware

UDT's running x850 on all tests... look again :rolleyes:

the judges are conferring as we speak ;)

Guest mikead_99

I'm going to go ahead and get in here. I really wanted to make a go at the o/c'ed challenge, haven't had the time to get my Vapo LS in and run benchies though. :mrsgreen: Oh well.

Shogan191, we're close. Your cpu Pit score over mine bothers me, but I think I might have that figured out. I need to work on my disk cache scores too.....they are ugly, might be no help for those though. I'm going to be tied up here the next few hours before I can even try again, but I wanted to let you know I will just so you don't think I'm sand-bagging it if I pull it off. It is just the way my schedule is tonight, if I get a better score, it will be near the last minute.

OK,

Pitscore: 2214

ISP = 62

PCM04: 5429

3DM01SE: 31953

Total challenge score: 8062?

FX-55, currently on retail hsf.

Edited by mikead_99

I'm going to go ahead and get in here. I really wanted to make a go at the o/c'ed challenge, haven't had the time to get my Vapo LS in and run benchies though.  :mrsgreen:  Oh well.

Shogan191, we're close. Your cpu Pit score over mine bothers me, but I think I might have that figured out. I need to work on my disk cache scores too.....they are ugly, might be no help for those though. I'm going to be tied up here the next few hours before I can even try again, but I wanted to let you know I will just so you don't think I'm sand-bagging it if I pull it off. It is just the way my schedule is tonight, if I get a better score, it will be near the last minute.

OK,

Pitscore: 2214

ISP = 62

PCM04: 5429

3DM01SE: 31953

Total challenge score: 8062?

FX-55, currently on retail hsf.

:wp:

I agree you disk scores are ugly but the rest of the system is sweet.

:bobby: Looks good 8062 :tup:

Wow just got back and look what's happened. Where you guys been all year? :mrgreen: Good going UDT and mikead. I've been out eating pizza and have only just put the FX 55 on the vapo. Don't think I'll be able to get any scores out of it for tonight. Congrats.

Guest mikead_99

Wow just got back and look what's happened. Where you guys been all year? :mrgreen: Good going UDT and mikead. I've been out eating pizza and have only just put the FX 55 on the vapo. Don't think I'll be able to get any scores out of it for tonight. Congrats.

Thanks, and I've just been hoping to get my Vapo delivered and setup in time to do the o/c challenge.....not happening in time though. Didn't really plan to do the stock one at all. Nice new stock score you got. :erm: lol, love the smileys here.