Change Mode

2004/05 Overclocked Pitstop Challenge

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're still waiting on Ohios vote count to come in before we can officially declare a winner :woot::rofl3:

No...its florida's vote thats hold things up....Shogan's State :woot:

:roller:

Congrats.  Glad you finally got rid of that ugly box.  Now put a good nForce card in the new one.

Two nforce cards couldnt take me! Ill stick with ATI for now. :blink: But thanks anyway. Congrats to you too! Edited by SIK_L_CELL

Two nforce cards couldnt take me! Ill stick with ATI. :blink: But thanks anyway. Congrats to you too!

Glad to hear your staying with the ATI card, chances of the 3DM2001 being part of the next challenge are .....well.....slim to non :P

Glad to hear your staying with the ATI card, chances of the 3DM2001 being part of the next challenge are .....well.....slim to non  :P

I bet you are, it will give the SLI guys a chance to shine. A 25% increase over my ONE card is a good thing. I'll wait till ATI counters and make a decision then. Edited by SIK_L_CELL

WOW, didnt expect to do that well having one of the slowest P4 on air and being my first build and being one year old(the system). I think it was the 6800nu that helped my score ¬_¬

Edited by Luis_GT