Change Mode

Top Dawg Challenge

:) I can understand the thought there but this time around, it is called " Top Dawg Challenge" not Pitstop raffle. You know what I mean? There are many here that will barely get thru the tests that don't want the added people competing for the give away that don't have systems that can post all scores.

Just my thoughts. :)

X_C

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

System changes... one can change their hardware as long as they take all the tests with that hardware and repost their results... ;)

Sorry Ronnie, but Im with XC on the entry level prizes...

you got to be able to take the tests to qualify ;)

maybe in the future we can do that :shifty:

I'd love to enter this challenge but every time i try and install pcmark04 i get this error message.

An Error (-5006: 0x80004005) has occured while running this setup

Please make sure you have finished any previous set up and closed other applications.

I've installed lots of other things latly and not had this error for any of them, anybody know how to fix this :help:

all the other programs installed fine.

Grrrrr after browsing through a ton of results, a 9800 pro can beat out even a 6800GT in 3Dmark01!!! :soapbox: Guess my 6800 reg won't do much better.

Whose idea was it to use such an ancient benchmark? :P

I'd love to enter this challenge but every time i try and install pcmark04 i get this error message.

An Error (-5006: 0x80004005) has occured while running this setup

Please make sure you have finished any previous set up and closed other applications.

I've installed lots of other things latly and not had this error for any of them, anybody know how to fix this :help:

all the other programs installed fine.

Make sure all the needed stuff is loaded BEFORE PC Mark 04...

if you done that , then uninstall it , then reinstall it ;)

Make sure all the needed stuff is loaded BEFORE PC Mark 04...

if you done that , then uninstall it , then reinstall it ;)

i've tryed it after everything was installed and am still having the same problem it wont even let the install start for it, anymore ideas?

also when i click for more info it says the error is from setupDLL.cpp

Edited by Tibul

Your ISP score is the internet download speed score listed under the score details section of your test. It wont be higher than 100. Typically if you are on dialup it will be very low if you have broadband it will be 100, or close to it.

Click on "Your Score" at the lower right of the first page. That should open another page where you should see:

Your Score

Category             TypicalValue            YourValue           Weight    WeightedScore

Processor (CPU)

Millions of instructions per second (MIPS)    7848          0.100            785

Memory (RAM)

Megabytes per second (MB/sec)                12236          0.100          1224

Video 2D

Megapixels per second (MP/sec)                    252         1.000            252

Uncached Disk I/O

Megabytes per second (MB/sec)                     133         2.000            266

Internet Download

Kilobits per second (Kb/sec)              285          48        0.100                5

Tips

Deduction for red/yellow flags                            0            -10                0

Total Weighted Score                                                                      2532

Your looking for the weighted value all the way to the right for Internet Download.

That's my score up there, yours will be different, obviously.

I got these delivered yesterday, but I haven't decided on a case, so I can't put it together, an thinking about the Antec 160.

Vantec Stealth Aluminum 520W Power Supply

Corsair TWIN2X1024-5400C4PRO 1GB DDR2-667 XMS2-5400 ProSeries Memory w/Platinum Heat Spreader x2

Intel Pentium® 4 560 Processor Prescott 3.6GHz, (the 4.7+ extreme with 1066 fsb will be out in a month or so, so there was no need to go to the 3.8 prescott at this time)

Asus P5AD2-E Premium 925X P4 1066FSB LGA775 DDR2

eVGA e-GeForce 6600 PCI Express 256MB DDR (the 6800 GT PCI should drop in price soon)

Guys, I'm sorry I haven't even posted once in either competition threads.

I've been dropping 20lbs over the last week for sports. I've been tired, and I've had like 20 wrestling matches in the past 2 weeks. This week I have a special "Christmas Tournament", which starts tommorow, and has 30 teams, so I won't be back till sunday. Thank god though that we got winter break, so hopefully I can actually be a pit force inspector, and inspect peoples scores.

Once again, sorry