Change Mode

Top Dawg Challenge

Yup just read that too...

Thx ronnie, will read rules 100% in futere... (yikes & I mod elsewhere) :(

Posted the results of both in the 'Discuss your score' as I am trying to work out my P4 3.4 Vs my AMD 2.4 dilemma.

Now, which to OC & which to keep standard.... another dilemma now, ohhhh the pain lol.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO....So did the pit have a sale on Santa Hats? You guys kill me :lol: :santagrin:

:rofl3:

Ya know that you can have 1 PC for Stock and 1 PC for OC, just not 2 entries in the stock class or OC class ;)

We are open for buisness... it's 12 midnite in Europe now...

Have fun guys/gals... Let's ROCK!!! :rocks:

Raymo

Man I've killed more hardware getting ready for this thing than I have in all the other years combined.

Thanks to BFG for their commitment and help and to sherkelman for his input.

Ronnie that hat is perfect. It's hard to find a good Christmas skull cap. :mrgreen: Hopefully I'll have something together in a day or two. Thanks everyone. WOOHOOOOo.

Hey guy's this is awsome . win or loose . who'da thought about 2 yrs ago it woulda turned in to this ( top Dawg Challenge ) ...... anyway guys i setting up a 64 next week and really want the 939 set up but the 754 looks more financially appealing . i'm looking at either a 3400+ or 3500+ and will be reusing most of this hardware ... it's most likely going to be the DFI ( 754 ) or asus ( 939 ) but in either will be nforce3 and a 1mb l2 cache chip . any advice would be great . thx ........ joe :beer:

if you go socket 754, get the 3400+ newcastle core..  from what i hear it's a better overclocker than the clawhammer version :)

actually i dont plan to OC this one . but i believe it to be the clawhammer

this CPU 3400+ w/ 1mb L2 cache

and this Board ASUS or This DFI board most likely the DFI tho

This will have been said a hundred times before but I think this comp is abit harsh on the probabbly 60% of the pits regular visitors who cannot afford uber-rigs and therefore needent bother even entering!

I might of got the whole concept of the comp mixed up but I dont think I have. If I havent then its abit unfair.

This will have been said a hundred times before but I think this comp is abit harsh on the probabbly 60% of the pits regular visitors who cannot afford uber-rigs and therefore needent bother even entering!

I might of got the whole concept of the comp mixed up but I dont think I have. If I havent then its abit unfair.

yes, it would be unfair if it werent for that random drawing that any and everyone who enters a score, no matter how big or small can have a chance to win..

i mean, hell even when mcdonalds has the monopoly contest, you gotta buy a large order of fries to have a chance to win.. and all we're asking is for everyone to try and post a score.. no purchase neccesary(sp?)

i dont have an uber system, and i know i wont win, but it's just fun..

Edited by crossfire

yes, it would be unfair if it werent for that random drawing that any and everyone who enters a score, no matter how big or small can have a chance to win..

i mean, hell even when mcdonalds has the monopoly contest, you gotta buy a large order of fries to have a chance to win.. and all we're asking is for everyone to try and post a score.. no purchase neccesary(sp?)

i dont have an uber system, and i know i wont win, but it's just fun..

Crossfire. I obviously read the thread wrongly or skipped an important part. If there is a random prize aswell I have no complaints. Infact, I might just put this heep of steaming slowness through the tests now.

If its alright with Ray, those who can't run pcmark and 3dmark should be able to enter the random drawing just by posting a pit score and computer info. :beer:

Hmmm....I don't agree with that, the spirit of this is to compete, isn't it?