Super P I Scores Start Here...

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blink: my my 3200+ (CH) with a Asus K8N-e and 512 ram gets 40s....

I'm guessing it would be the cheap RAM I'm using right now while I wait for the Balistics to arrive. Right now I have two sticks of Kingston Value RAM (PC3200) 512 being used and I only have it at 8-3-3-3.

When I get time I can see if I can tighten them a little more.

X_C

I'm guessing it would be the cheap RAM I'm using right now while I wait for the Balistics to arrive. Right now I have two sticks of Kingston Value RAM (PC3200) 512 being used and I only have it at 8-3-3-3.

X_C

That value ram should be good for CAS 2.5 :mrgreen:

X_C

My kingston value ram 3200 used to run fine (when I could determine what timings were what) at 2.5,2,3,5 all the way up to 229mhz. Unfortunately now, I can't tell ya what any of those ram timings are from the DFI board.

i overclocked mine (2.4 GHz) but when i run super pi, it says:

NOT CONVERGENT IN SQR05

or

NOT EXTRACT IN ROUND

what do these mean?

it managed to get to loop 2 or something, in 4 seconds, then i got an error.

i overclocked mine (2.4 GHz) but when i run super pi, it says:

NOT CONVERGENT IN SQR05

or

NOT EXTRACT IN ROUND

what do these mean?

it managed to get to loop 2 or something, in 4 seconds, then i got an error.

that means its not stable ???

That sucks. I was always one for the Winbonds myself. Dont ya have any of that OCZ layin around man??

In other systems, its ok, I can wait till the new RAM arrives, Im worken too much lately anyway. :rolleyes: Plus helping get my mother a care worker, I hired a company on friday, hopefully she'll like the lady they send out.

In other systems, its ok, I can wait till the new RAM arrives, Im worken too much lately anyway. :rolleyes: Plus helping get my mother a care worker, I hired a company on friday, hopefully she'll like the lady they send out.

Sorry to hear bout your mother Xtreme. :( I know what you mean about the working part. 2 jobs is a pain in the rear I found out in the last 6 months. It sucks for me, having 2 passions, Cars and computers. But rewarding in the end. Anyways, working is why YOU always have all the great gear dude!!! :mrgreen: