Hey How Bout A New Brigade

HammerSlammer

Well, as far as I can tell, there is no "join" thingy like before. Member groups are just used for forum permissions, etc. But I can make a group based on another group, then specify that group in the line under avatars that says Group: Members or Group: Moderators, Admins, etc. And that would be optional, of course, just like the title was on phpbb.

Not having a sign up form also means there is no member maintained list. But be that as it may, I can do it, assuming Dave doesn't mind that I do so, and I don't think he would. I can make the group based on the "Members" group, with identical permissions, settings, etc., and maintain a member list easy enough.

By the way, you're still the CO, General Volt. You have to be. You're the one wif da Gator Gun. Posted Image

Hey Volt... That Gator looks familiar... But I thought we killed him?

You must have decided to keep him as a pet, huh? :P

And of course you'll be included, TW. If you want in, yer in. Yer all in. The more the merrier!

Hey Volt... That Gator looks familiar... But I thought we killed him?

You must have decided to keep him as a pet, huh? :P

And of course you'll be included, TW. If you want in, yer in. Yer all in. The more the merrier!

Thats just my test gator Ax!! I keep him healed up right nice so I can shoot him again :cheers::rocks: v

:nospys: Ah, much better, cool how the deminsions on the avatar can be manipulated on the new boards. I like these new toys! :woot:

I couldn't copy any posted Ax, but thank you kindly. I had another one stored, so I cleaned and polished it. :nospys:;)

Archived