Sign in to follow this  
Keith W

New Osama Bin Laden Tape

perhaps a pause of ten min between each post ...? ..aw .bless ...!

Still, what goes up, must come down. :)

Bah, I wish that were true in all cases. I'm still waiting for the fall of the Democratic and Republican parites. :mrsgreen:

All but one person agrees that the capture of Bin Laden just before the election would help Bush. :)

OK One2 gamble I give up. How would Bin Ladens capture not help Bush?

The Nazis managed to fool a lot of people in the 40's and so their numbers soared.....why couldn't it happen today? Yes is my answer. A very large number of them....most scary.

these links came inna newsletter....soundbites for both Bush n' Kerry. it's interesting to click on some of the audibles, then i clicked on one in the Bush page n' thought of your post i quoted. i happened upon the 3rd link a few days ago....you are so right to say how scary things are now....n' to believe we could be fooled again.

http://www.speakeasy.org/~alterkopf/bush/

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/johnkerry-sb.html

it's enough to make anyone thing twice....

http://www.anotheramerica.org/fascism.htm

:erm:

n' to believe we could be fooled again.

Vote for JK and your guaranteed of getting fooled again.

Negotiating peace JKs way with the Terrorists is no different than negotiating peace with the Nazi's.

Vote for JK and your guaranteed of getting fooled again.

Negotiating peace JKs way with the Terrorists is no different than negotiating peace with the Nazi's.

you cannot negotiate with terrorists, they want the one thing you cannot give them and that is your lives.

JK cannot negotiate with terrorists because it takes 2 parties to negotiate. Terrorists are not even the slightest bit like nazi's there are many more and they are not concentrated like the Nazi's were

What I don't understand is that he demands security for his populace. This is something he wouldn't be in the position of concerning himself with if he hadn't initiated the situation. This so called "Holy War" he implies is nothing more than another conflict of beliefs, which is generally what starts war. He's telling his people that we're a corrupt government that should be brought down from power, and the only way to avoid our evil is to eliminate it even if it means eliminating themselves in the process. Obviously, he isn't very concerned with the well being of his people, and he's brainwashing them to do what he's too cowardly to do. It all comes down to one thing...what fate lies beyond life? Who is it that made people believe bloodshed is the answer to achieving paradise in the afterlife? There are evil people in the world, and every individual is different, but that's the way it was intended to be. We should never have to bear the burden of another man's actions. It's a sad world out there, and whether you choose to contribute to the bloodshed, or live peacefully on your own terms, you're going to be involved one way or another. The corruption isn't the actions of one man or the conflicts between tribal beliefs, it's the evil that spreads in the minds of man. We all contribute to the evil regardless of our beliefs, and although one man has the power to manipulate the people who give him their trust, he's just another insecure human being who feels that he's obligated to to something that he himself is not fully aware of. If he wants to die for his beliefs, he needs to leave everyone else out of it and just go die already. If we want to achieve peace, we all have to stop the evil as one unit. We all have to contribute. We all have to come to this realization. A dictator may have the power to manipulate an entire race, but they'll never have the power to achieve peace. If Bin Laden ends up being the only one opposed to this ideal, then it's him against the world. Good luck with your self influenced beliefs mister dictator, because it takes courage, and it takes a true soul to know what's right and what's wrong.

Edited by Jakeofalltrades

All but one person agrees that the capture of Bin Laden just before the election would help Bush. :)

OK One2 gamble I give up. How would Bin Ladens capture not help Bush?

capturing Osama to close to the election could appear as a political move, in essence it would then look like Bush has had Osama in custody and is attempting to use him in order to assure re-election. If the left could spin it in this way it could and probably would cause a huge shift in support to Kerry simply because of the conspiracy theory. Though it may not and probably wouldnt cause the polls to move in either direction because the two groups would probably say

"It took long enough"

"I told you Bush was doing a good job"

According to that theory, One2, Bush has been avoiding capturing Bin for a while now.

would that imply that efforts to find him have ceased til after tuesday :huh:

would his capture tomorrow be quashed ?

not sure, I suppose it depends on who Bushs campaign manager is and what the actual polls show in the matter. I am not sure an official poll has been taken concerning bin ladens capture in the next few days.

would that imply that efforts to find him have ceased til after tuesday 

would his capture tomorrow be quashed ?

..and how is the attack on Falluja to be scheduled ? To save lives or to suit a campaign manager ? The whole democratic process is spiralling downwards towards idiocy. Time for sweeping changes, imo.

..and how is the attack on Falluja to be scheduled ?  To save lives or to suit a campaign manager ?  The whole democratic process is spiralling downwards towards idiocy.  Time for sweeping changes, imo.

this whole war is scheduled to suit a campaign manager...the politics are disgusting. I can virtually gurantee you if the politics were left out of this war and the generals were allowed the control that they should have Iraq wouldnt have many of the problems that are going on right now. The same kind of stuff happened in Vietnam and look what happened there. Our military works if its allowed to do what its trained to, when their hands are tied its much harder to control the situation. Edited by one2gamble

i watched that PBS Frontline about the candidates n' the comment was made by a constituent that 'bush has said he will stop at nothing to win the election' (almost verbatim) which literally scares the bejeebies outta me....

everything is haywire....to put it in polite terms

"this whole war is scheduled to suit a campaign manager... " I guess that would be expected in a war that was started for political reasons.

But by the admission of the people in the discussion, his words are manipulation, so how can you get and anwer to your question from them?

Critical thought doc. Something which is not possible without evaluating all the evidence, including feints and subterfuges.

I

Critical thought doc. Something which is not possible without evaluating all the evidence, including feints and subterfuges.

I

Then we get into a viscious circle don't we?

Chasing our proverbial tails?

Though your statement is in general correct, in a case such as this I believe it fails.

Sitting and debating the effect that each phrase Bin laden utters might have on the election is not critical thinking. It is simply playing his game the way he wants it played. The fact is if nobody listened there would be no effect from his words on the election at all, that is obvious, hence I am correct in asserting that his words should be paid no attention in that regard.

The theory that he will be miraculously captured as an election strategy is fading so fast now....why not let his words fade too? After all, it is all part of the same kind of conspiracy theory thinking.

He says he want his populce to be left alone....what populace? He represents no sovereign nation, no territory, not even a village. He does not represent his religion, nor the Middle East.

The only point to his tape is to prove that he isn't dead. Just about anybody who's been watching developments could have predicted what he would say.

Unfortunately, his continued existence will serve to attract support for his deranged methods.

I thought he was saying "please stop attacking my Muslim brothers and or aiding those that attack my Muslim brothers and I will stop attacking you". All seemed quite reasonable to me.

There were plenty of people in Western countries already aware of the gross unfairness in the Middle East. What did New York ever do to Bin Laden ?