Sign in to follow this  
Keith W

New Osama Bin Laden Tape

Did I say it was supposed to make sense??? ;)

I like the job Bush is doing right now, and I'm almost 199.999999999% sure that Kerry would do the exact same thing Bush is doing right now if he were president, and the US was threatened by terrorism.

This is what I have asserted on a number of occasions. Too much emphasis is put on the President. We are not ruled by the President, nor is the President the leader of the free world as has so often been asserted. Don't forget the rest of the government.

If Kerry is elected he will get his first briefings, promptly wet his pants over all the stuff he didn't know, then go on with the plan Bush has in place....except he will claim it as his own and make some show of what he claims are changes. I am certain it will be very theatrical too.

If Kerry is elected he will get his first briefings, promptly wet his pants over all the stuff he didn't know, then go on with the plan Bush has in place....except he will claim it as his own and make some show of what he claims are changes. I am certain it will be very theatrical too.

He would need you mop up the :filtered: stains left by Bush first :lol:

kerrys plans for Iraq and the war on terror are in fact no different than the ones already set in place, you can read about them on his website.

I didn't see alienate all of America's allies, or bomb the hell out of innocent people on Kerry's site. Maybe I am not looking in the right place ;)

I didn't see alienate all of America's allies, or bomb the hell out of innocent people on Kerry's site.  Maybe I am not looking in the right place  ;)

Umm, actually he states...

"I will win at ANY cost."

And we did not alienate all of our allies, our REAL allies have stood by us.

Edited by Z10N

your not, check out the responses by France and Germany...the two countries that everyone thinks matters. They flat out stated that it wouldnt matter who is president they will not support US actions in Iraq and other parts of the world (with the exception of Afganistan). So when Kerry goes with the same Iraq policy it will only continue to alienate Americas "allies". Though if he threw a few no bid contracts their way things may change as they could recoup some of the billions they lost when Saddam fell.

Umm, actually he states...

"I will win at ANY cost."

And we did not alienate all of our allies, our REAL allies have stood by us.

Your REAL allies:

Albania, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary :lol:

I know I am afraid ;) Canada could take out any of those nations without even blinking :lol:

By the way your REAL allies went to fight real terrorists in Afghanistan, not the ones that Bush is fighting in his head. :rolleyes:

you can kill terrorists all day in Afghanistan but if the governments of the middle east dont change you will be there for all eternity.

why do you think terrorism exists?

lets call alienation the word of the day ;)

Your REAL allies:

Albania, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary :lol:

I know I am afraid ;) Canada could take out any of those nations without even blinking :lol:

By the way your REAL allies went to fight real terrorists in Afghanistan, not the ones that Bush is fighting in his head. :rolleyes:

You forgot Britian. :rolleyes:;)

your not, check out the responses by France and Germany...the two countries that everyone thinks matters. They flat out stated that it wouldnt matter who is president they will not support US actions in Iraq and other parts of the world (with the exception of Afganistan). So when Kerry goes with the same Iraq policy it will only continue to alienate Americas "allies". Though if he threw a few no bid contracts their way things may change as they could recoup some of the billions they lost when Saddam fell.

So what your saying is Bush did one better then just alienate your allies, he caused irrepairable damage to the US relationships to their allies. That is not Kerry alienating those countries, that is a damn good job by Bush to kill the US relationships.

You forgot Britian. :rolleyes:;)

You seem to have forgot about Afghanistan, most of your friends showed up there. Your REAL friends helped to avenge 9/11 while they were smart enough to stay the :filtered: out of Iraq.

I left the Brits out of this, I do not want to badmouth the Brits as I have many of British friends :)

You seem to have forgot about Afghanistan, most of your friends showed up there. Your REAL friends helped to avenge 9/11 while they were smart enough to stay the :filtered: out of Iraq.

I left the Brits out of this, I do not want to badmouth the Brits as I have many of British friends :)

Your avoiding the point, Britian is our one TRUE alli, we did not alienate them as you claimed.

The existance of terrorism can be blamed on a multitude of reasons, many stemming from Europe, the US and directly from the Middle East. It can also be blamed on a culture that was once modern and innovative that has essentially become a failure in the modern sense. Much of it is displaced anger and a lack of a real education and a working economic system that provides gainful employment while remaining true to their muslim/arab roots. One of the issues at hand is the idea of history, where as a western view of history may stem from a few hundred to thousands of years. Muslim history essentially starts with Mohammed, as such it denys many of the "land rights" claims that are currently found in the middle east because its time frame is both long but not long enough for some. Muslims are tought and feel the injustises placed before them from western influence regardless of if it was by the Brits a hundred years ago or the creation of Israel a few decades ago. This leads them to look at the arab past and view a great civilization that was created out of the sands and want to do it again, the problem is again outside influence and a modern society that needs the only resource that currently keeps these countrys viable, oil.

Now religoin is a very strong factor in terrorism as in all forms of religion there is a fanatic base. The philippians have had a muslim seperatist group of one kind or another since pre colonial times. I bring this up simply to show that fanatics can be bread and raised. In my opinion this is part of whats happening in the middle east. When people are raised and educated a certain way they will believe nothing else. This brings us to why the governments of these countrys must change. They must support their people with a proper education that teaches them both modern things and remains true to their culture without teaching fanaticism. As it stands this does not happen and madrassahs run rampant throughout the entire middle east because it takes pressure off local governments and allows that anger to be placed on the west.

Edited by one2gamble

Your avoiding the point, Britian is our one TRUE alli, we did not alienate them as you claimed.

You have not alienated their leader while you have alienated their people plenty. The only reason you have not alienated Blair is because it is hard to alienate someone that is too dumb to realize that he is being taken advantage of.

The existance of terrorism can be blamed on a multitude of reasons, many stemming from Europe, the US and directly from the Middle East. It can also be blamed on a culture that was once modern and innovative that has essentially become a failure in the modern sense. Much of it is displaced anger and a lack of a real education and a working economic system that provides gainful employment while remaining true to their muslim/arab roots. One of the issues at hand is the idea of history, where as a western view of history may stem from a few hundred to thousands of years. Muslim history essentially starts with Mohammed, as such it denys many of the "land rights" claims that are currently found in the middle east because its time frame is both long but not long enough for some. Muslims are tought and feel the injustises placed before them from western influence regardless of if it was by the Brits a hundred years ago or the creation of Israel a few decades ago. This leads them to look at the arab past and view a great civilization that was created out of the sands and want to do it again, the problem is again outside influence and a modern society that needs the only resource that currently keeps these countrys viable, oil.

Now religoin is a very strong factor in terrorism as in all forms of religion there is a fanatic base. The philippians have had a muslim seperatist group of one kind or another since pre colonial times. I bring this up simply to show that fanatics can be bread and raised. In my opinion this is part of whats happening in the middle east. When people are raised and educated a certain way they will believe nothing else. This brings us to why the governments of these countrys must change. They must support their people with a proper education that teaches them both modern things and remains true to their culture without teaching fanaticism. As it stands this does not happen and madrassahs run rampant throughout the entire middle east because it takes pressure off local governments and allows that anger to be placed on the west.

Their relgion has evolved to hate the west, ever since the alienation started in the early 1900's.

you enjoy calling the leaders of other countrys dumb dont you ;)

I enjoy calling our leader dumb when the time is right also :)

Do not worry I am an equal opportunity leader basher, just Bush is an easy target.

Their relgion has evolved to hate the west, ever since the alienation started in the early 1900's.

nothing in their religion states that the west must be hated, it happens as such because of what I have stated...because it is part of the educational system in many of their schools. I know many muslims that have no hatred towards the west, some born here, some immigrated.

The ill feelings towards the west from the middle east go much further back than the early 1900's. Keep going back a few hundred years at minimum.

nothing in their religion states that the west must be hated, it happens as such because of what I have stated...because it is part of the educational system in many of their schools. I know many muslims that have no hatred towards the west, some born here, some immigrated.

The ill feelings towards the west from the middle east go much further back than the early 1900's. Keep going back a few hundred years at minimum.

Islamic hate for Western Civilization dates back to the Crusades.

you can kill terrorists all day in Afghanistan but if the governments of the middle east dont change you will be there for all eternity.

you can kill terrorists all day in Iraq but if the governments of the west dont change you will be there for all eternity.

You couldn't be more wrong. America may have bribed Blair with some 'behind the scenes' promises of support for when he makes his move for the position of King of Europe, but the people of Britain are NOT your allies re: the illegal invasion of Iraq. We want you out and are condemning your actions loud and clear, day by day, minute by minute.

We are NOT your allies on this issue!

We are NOT your allies on this issue!

That certainly seems to be the general opinion. The majority in support of it began decreasing as the depth of the misinformation became clearer. I've never heard such condemnation of a British leadership since the final days of Thatcherism.

All blair is is a lap dog for bush,, bush calls and blair goes running,

He aint gunner make another term, thats for sure.. either not getting

voted back in or he is gunner stand down and not reapply for his #10 seat..

And as for thatcher,, she lasted 10 yr so i think she

was doing something right,,

Oh! and as for this OBL tape, aint the timeing just right,,, :erm:

Edited by the_jaguar_