Sign in to follow this  
Countrydave55

75% Of Al Quida Killed Or Captured

The majority of Canadians partly support the US and I would say do not support the US foreign policy.

Sounds healthy enough. I can live with that.

Do you think I should be concerned? I mean, I didn't think this was a Prom Queen competition....a popularity contest.

Sounds healthy enough. I can live with that.

Do you think I should be concerned? I mean, I didn't think this was a Prom Queen competition....a popularity contest.

It is one big popularity contest, you win nothing when you win but when you lose it is very bad.

Should you be concerned with what Canada thinks of America? probably not. Should you be concerned with what the world thinks of you? Obviously

obviously not...it would be pretty easy to argue over our 200+ year history the US has had little regard for what the world thought of us

obviously not...it would be pretty easy to argue over our 200+ year history the US has had little regard for what the world thought of us

I forgot that the United States fought the world wars by themselves :rolleyes:

did I say that? Your pulling a lot of stuff out of your :filtered: lately. But if you must look at the world wars it would be a perfect example of the US not acting on what the world thought. There was much scorn placed on the US for waiting to enter the wars when they did...

did I say that? Your pulling a lot of stuff out of your :filtered: lately. But if you must look at the world wars it would be a perfect example of the US not acting on what the world thought. There was much scorn placed on the US for waiting to enter the wars when they did...

How did the US join the Allies? I am willing to bet that it just magically happend :rolleyes:

The US has cared about there appearance internationally for many years even if it was just an attempt to increase their trade with other nations.

besides being attacked? Joining one side of the war has little to do with how much one country likes another "The enemy of your enemy is your friend"

The brits didnt like the French in ww1 yet they fought...sort of on the same side of the battle.

and increasing international exposure in order to increase trade is not the same thing as caring.

The US rarely bows to international pressure if it isnt going to cost them money.

Edited by one2gamble

It is one big popularity contest, you win nothing when you win but when you lose it is very bad. 

Should you be concerned with what Canada thinks of America?  probably not.  Should you be concerned with what the world thinks of you?  Obviously

:P

CPU,

That says it all, Mate!!

Lot's of people tend to forget that there are Billions of People in the World, as opposed to the 200 odd Million from the USA!

To ignore those Billions of people is just simply crazy!

What the USA is doing now is watched very closely in EVERY Country in the World!

The days of doing whatever you wanted without realising that the World was watching you, went when the Net came along, Mate! Any move, is broadcasted all over the World, for anyone to see!

God help this World!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol:

Edited by Drovers Dog

besides being attacked? Joining one side of the war has little to do with how much one country likes another "The enemy of your enemy is your friend"

The brits didnt like the French in ww1 yet they fought...sort of on the same side of the battle.

and increasing international exposure in order to increase trade is not the same thing as caring.

The US rarely bows to international pressure if it isnt going to cost them money.

Money talks and :filtered: walks, you have discovered what makes the United States care about their appearance internationally.

money is not the same as caring its called business, if we cared we wouldnt do many of the things that we do and we would do much more than we already do. If we cared we would have completely open borders so everyone else can come here whenever they like. If we cared we would have ratified Kyoto and other "treaties". If we cared we wouldnt veto every stupid UN resolution against Israel but if the US learned one thing about Iraq they should realize that resolutions dont mean squat. If we cared we would let France and Germany rule the world like they wish as visions of sugar plum ferries danced in their heads.

I honestly think we should ALL remember that we, USA, Canadian and Aussies are really new chums on the scene of WAR!

Even the Brits, France and Germans are new chums in WAR!

Iraq used to be the Babloyian Empire, Before the Romans!

Those people in Iraq have War skills! and you better believe, so do ALL their neighbours!

Edited by Drovers Dog

I honestly think we should ALL remember that we, USA, Canadian and Aussies are really new chums on the scene of WAR!

Even the Brits, France and Germans are new chums in WAR!

Iraq used to be the Babloyian Empire, Before the Romans!

Those people in Iraq have War skills!

And they've been using those "war skills" to practice terrorism, slavery, and genocide ever since.

And they've been using those "war skills" to practice terrorism, slavery, and genocide ever since.

What would you do? If someone invaded your Town?

Would you lay down? or Fight?

What would you do? If someone invaded your Town?

Would you lay down? or Fight?

I'm talking about the last several thousand years in entirity.

Terrorism towards the west started when the west went into the middle east and shuffled up all of their land after WW1 and WW2.

Terrorism towards the west started when the west went into the middle east and shuffled up all of their land after WW1 and WW2.

Nope, it dates much further back than the early 20th century...

.. ever heard of the Diaspora?

I'm talking about the last several thousand years in entirity.

So? the USA has NEVER used Terrorism? Slavery, Genocide?? in 200 years???

Read the History!!!

What did you do to the Brits?

Your Country never had Slaves?

Your Country never disposed of a few pesky Indians?

Don't worry we did the same to our indigenious people, Mate!

I am not proud of it, but at least I admit it happened!

Edited by Drovers Dog

im going to have fun with this just because of who posted it

gave them a lesson on how to fight a war

It did, how about yours? there are a very small number of countrys on this planet that can claim that they havent. Hell there were slaves in the US before it was the US.

It was a war and they lost, does spain get a lot of grief for taking out entire civilizations?

So? the USA has NEVER used Terrorism? Slavery, Genocide?? in 200 years???

Read the History!!!

Another way to retort.

We did nothing to the Brits that wasn't fair under articles of war.

Slavery has existed in Africa for thousands of years (not to mention the rest of the world), the Spanish, not Americans brought slaves to the Americas, and they predate this country by almost 400 years.

We were at war, it's not our fault we had the bigger guns. According to Native American culture (who aren't actually Native American), they did not own this land, so there was no wrong in claiming it for ourselves.

Another way to retort.

Slavery has existed in Africa for thousands of years (not to mention the rest of the world), the Spanish, not Americans brought slaves to the Americas, and they predate this country by almost 400 years.

We were at war, it's not our fault we had the bigger guns. According to Native American culture (who aren't actually Native American), they did not own this land, so there was no wrong in claiming it for ourselves.

Quoting "Articles of War" I just wonder why GWB did not fullfill them by Declaring War on Iraq?

Quoting "Articles of War" I just wonder why GWB did not fullfill them by Declaring War on Iraq?

Perhaps because Was was never declared. ;)

So, who are the real Terriorists?

Chill out on the "smilies," your words should be strong enough to make a point.

Use of military force without a declaration of war is NOT even remotly close to an act of terrorism.

Chill out on the "smilies," your words should be strong enough to make a point.

Use of military force without a declaration of war is NOT even remotly close to an act of terrorism.

Zion,

I am sorry if you misunderstand about the Smilies, they have been my Signature for quite a long time, Mate. I use them each Post, sorry!

I do beg to differ, about what you think about Invading, without a Declaration of War!! Then, I am sorry, Raffity Rules will apply, meaning, don't expect the Locals to be friendly. They naturely will want to kick someone's butt!

Edited by Drovers Dog

5 words - New Kids On The Block.