Sign in to follow this  
DragunLadee

Screennames

Do one for the number 4 Kylie.

The Life Path 4 produces the most trustworthy, practical, and down-to-earth of individuals; the cornerstone members of society. The goal of this life path is learning to take orders and to carry them out with dedication and perseverance. You always demand as much from yourself as you do from others, and sometimes a lot more. You have the kind of will power that is often mistaken for sheer stubbornness. Once a decision is made, it will be followed through to the conclusion, right, wrong, or indifferent; you are very set in your ways and determined to handle things the way you are so certain that they should be handled. Your tenacity of purpose and ability to get the job done borders on obsession.

You are an excellent organizer and planner because of your innate ability to view things in a very common sense and practical way. You are a wonderful manager with a great sense of how to get the job done.

Loyal and devoted, you make the best of your marriage, and you are a dependable business partner. Friends may be few in number, but you are very close to them and once friendships are made, they often last a lifetime. The number 4 is solidly associated with the element of earth from which it gains it strength and utter sense of reality. You are one of the most dependable people you know. If patience and determination can ever win, you are sure to achieve great success in life.

The negative side of the 4 can prove dogmatic to an excess, narrow-minded, and repressive. A lot of skin-deep people turn you off, and you lack the tact to keep your feelings from being totally clear to all around. Additionally, the negative 4 has a bad tendency to get too caught up in the daily routine of affairs and often misses the big picture and major opportunities that come along once in a while.

:)

The Life Path 4 produces the most trustworthy, practical, and down-to-earth of individuals; the cornerstone members of society. The goal of this life path is learning to take orders and to carry them out with dedication and perseverance. You always demand as much from yourself as you do from others, and sometimes a lot more. You have the kind of will power that is often mistaken for sheer stubbornness. Once a decision is made, it will be followed through to the conclusion, right, wrong, or indifferent; you are very set in your ways and determined to handle things the way you are so certain that they should be handled. Your tenacity of purpose and ability to get the job done borders on obsession.

You are an excellent organizer and planner because of your innate ability to view things in a very common sense and practical way. You are a wonderful manager with a great sense of how to get the job done.

Loyal and devoted, you make the best of your marriage, and you are a dependable business partner. Friends may be few in number, but you are very close to them and once friendships are made, they often last a lifetime. The number 4 is solidly associated with the element of earth from which it gains it strength and utter sense of reality. You are one of the most dependable people you know. If patience and determination can ever win, you are sure to achieve great success in life.

The negative side of the 4 can prove dogmatic to an excess, narrow-minded, and repressive. A lot of skin-deep people turn you off, and you lack the tact to keep your feelings from being totally clear to all around. Additionally, the negative 4 has a bad tendency to get too caught up in the daily routine of affairs and often misses the big picture and major opportunities that come along once in a while.

:)

Hmm, I always figured 4 was my number, and now I know it is, since that is exactly how I am.

I'm starting to get worried, it's like they read my mind! :blank:

Edited by brandon

danielos..

Short for Daniel O'Sullivan, I remember that somewhere danielosullivan was too long, so i just used danielos.

As for my AIM screenname, awesomesurfer303, I have no idea. I've just had it for a long time (since I was in 3rd-4th grade..), I don't even surf. :P Well, actually, I did go surfing once with my friends, that doesn't really count though.

I was thinking of using brbaum here, but I use brandon for almost everything.

My real name is Brandon Roger Baum.

I'm mostly German, hence the last name that I hate so much.

Hmmmmm.... when I used to play football for everyday of my life back in the good ol neighborhood, I got thunder picked up because I was the type of football player that wasnt the fastest but the more brutal type. My friend on the other hand was a speedster. When we played 2 on 2 games we were "Thunder and Lightning" (sorta like tiki barber and ron dayne).

I also used gbpackersfan2xxx for a while as well. Thats pretty self explainitory ;)

D is my first initial, Dwayne.

W is my second initial.

My last name is Parsons, which some friends of mine turned into "parsnip" as a nickname.

dwparsnip.

Initials.....how original is that :P:lol:

C'mon Jacee, at least the "parsnip" had a few people thinking. :lol:

Henry... my first name

88...number of one of my favorite hockey players, Eric Lindros

66...number of my other favorite hockey player, Mario Lemieux

Oh...mine is very unique and highly unusual...so much so it will blow your socks off...NOT!! First name Kathy..last name begins with the letter B...REALLY original...RIGHT? Yeah...thought so. :P

I grew up in Hawaii and was known as Kawika (David) by most. When we moved here to Long Island, and my New York friends heard me called Kawika, they all said the same thing, "Why Kawika"? hence: Y kawika :lol:Y

Mine is kinda boring/lame :P but i use it because im horrible at thinking of stuff (such as names especially).

mario is my first name, l (its an L kthx) is the first letter of my last name, and 90 is the year i was born in (1990).

before it was MLL790 or something like that when we had AOL (in 1997) then i changed it like 2 years later to this (or mariol71290), and have always used it.

all of my emails use this.

i need a true nickname. :D or, i can stick with this.

Um, I forgot.

OK, ok.

No I didn't. Pretty self-explanatory.

Was originally without the 2, but forgot the password or the board switched and I couldn't get in so I registered again adding 2, like in too I meant. Only one flyfishingrules :)

Kiley do 2, pleeeeeeease. With sugar on top?

Sorry for the delay :) I went to lunch

The positive attributes of the number 2 Life Path produces extremely sensitive people who generally have the most delicate ability to be balanced and fair. You clearly see the full spectrum of viewpoints in any argument or situation, and because of this people may seek you out to be a mediator. In this role you are able to settle disputes with the most unbiased flair. There is sincere concern for others; you think the best of people, and want the best for them. You are totally honest and open in thought, word and deed. You are apt to excel in any for of group activity where your expertise in handling and blending people can be used effectively. Manners and tact mark your way with others at all times, and you are not one to dominate a group or situation. You are the master of compromise and of maintaining harmony in your environment, never stooping to aggravate or argue.

In many ways, you are a creature of habit and routine, and you like to your path and pattern well worn and familiar. A natural collector, you rarely dispose of anything that may have a shred of value.

The negative side of the 2 is hardly a problem. The biggest obstacle and difficulty you may face is that of passivity and a state of apathy and lethargy. The negative 2 can be very pessimistic and accomplishes very little. Needless to say, the negative 2 doesn't belong in the business world and even the more positive individual with the 2 Life Path may prefer a more amiable and less competitive environment.

Edit: i missed a bit :P

Edited by Kylie_Smiley

I'd been doing spring cleaning out in the yard. Part of that involved thinning out the sego palms which pop up in clusters from underground shoots (rhizomes). I got stabbed a couple hundred times and was still mad when I signed up. It was all I could think of.

Back in the days when Microsoft's Zone.com was a hip and happening place to be...

The product of a random username generator (inedibleboots), coupled with some quick thinking ('I don't wear boots').

Thus, inedibleshoe. :)

SPD FRK came from an addiction to Need For Speed II. It was the first game I ever played on PC. I was hooked. Playing HS now and still hooked.

P.S., Anyone interested in playing High Stakes online again follow this link.

Shameless Plug