Change Mode

Is There Any Folding Team Here?

Dr^nO

On another topic which may be of interest to everyone who is running the program. If you navigate to the installation folder which will likely be C:\Program Files\Folding@Home and open the text file with the name unitinfo.txt you can find some useful information about your current crunch session. Most important to me was the information about how long I have to get the thing done. These huge ones take forever.

Have a nice day

David

If you're running the Windows client that creates an icon in the taskbar, you can also just right click and check "status". That gives you a page from which you can check your stats, the teams stats, and the unitinfo.txt file :)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it looks as if I've jumped into the bed at last, so uuch up ..:blush:.. put your arms round me ..:wub:.. and don't let me fall out, again :) .

I am a bit fijity in bed .... and I might move to different places .... but please, don't worry .. :mrsgreen: .. I'll be careful to protect the integrity of the team .... well, I have to, I am new here .. ;) .. my hard disk is very unhappy .. :( .. and with you being dressed up in XP things .. :rolleyes: .. I've only got a limp ME :huh:

MrFred, saying thanks .... is giving ((((((32035))))))

Smiles :)

Welcome to the PitCrew. The website that tracks the stats will receive your "registration" information with your first completed Work Unit (WU). After that it will take the website a few hours to activate you as a new member. One thing to check (if you have not already done so) is whether or not anyone else has already used the User Name you want to use. If you go back to the download page and scroll to the bottom you will see the little text box for typing a nick to see if it is already in use.

Have a nice day.

David

It took me about a week to climb into bed ;)Ace07 .... if you've got a firewall .. :blank: .. you might finish up like me (qv). All my WU have not been 'credited' to me yet. I'm wondering they will :huh: . Current one is nearly ½ way through :erm: .

Right now it's at 19/400 and ur saying I don't show up till it gets to 400?

Yes, I had one that took 49½hrs :woot: . At least you don't have to supervise it :)

Bye from MrFred

:blink:

Going to take a longtime to chase the leaders down. :huh:

PitCrew @ PCPitstop

Date of last work unit 2003-04-19 11:00:29

Active processors within a week 23

Team ID # 32035

Grand Score 2129.84003448486

Work Unit Count 74

Team Ranking (incl. aggregate) 1393

Home Page http://pcpitstop.ibforums.com

Team members

Rank

(within team) User Score WU

1 Stasi 450.92 17

2 devan 328.57 12

3 HammerSlammer 182.89 5

4 radio 165.67 5

5 deejay(PitStop) 155.6 5

6 oftentired 139.88 5

7 dickster 97.19 3

8 Fusion 96.78 4

9 Rawdata 73 1

10 AKokes 69.9 3

11 Wsrider 55.5 1

12 Howard_Rock 52.7 2

13 KansasConnection 48.39 2

14 Jamma 39.77 2

15 MrFred 38.99 2

16 Drewstein 35.09 2

17 Dr^nO 33 1

18 Henry8866 33 1

19 Pupdog5301 33 1

Report generated at Sat Apr 19 11:29:11 PDT 2003

:help: :mrgreen:

Rawdata Posted on Apr 19 2003, 01:34 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to take a longtime to chase the leaders down.  

The Bigger Picture below:

Top 100 Teams

Top 1000 Teams/Members With Graphing Features

The second link is a bit more complicated but includes top 1000 teams/members with graphing features.

Take a look at the top 100 teams/totals. It may take a while but we got the potential as we are moving up fairly quickly. :)

We need more members, the top team has over 4250 members... :huh:

team ranked #100 only has 10 members..... :)

Edited by Devan

What's odd is that my fast system keeps getting stuck with WU's that require the slower Tinker core with only the occasionaly GROMACS core, whereas for my slower, linux system, it's the other way around :(:woot:

.... And I promise I won't borg any systems until I find out someone else on this team has done such :mrgreen:

well, maybe. If I start really feeling the heat, I'll have to get the dual celly system working - need it anyway.

Heck Stasi, break out that dual celly and go for it. Speaking of borging, I don't personally have access to a bunch of computers at work or anywhere else for that matter......maybe we've said too much.... :mrgreen:

I may pick me up a cheap monitor and bring my KR7A-Raid back to life.....as of now it sits in a box in my living room.....seems kinda wasteful about right now. :)

Edited by Devan

Heck Stasi, break out that dual celly and go for it.  Speaking of borging, I don't personally have access to a bunch of computers at work or anywhere else for that matter......maybe we've said too much.... :mrgreen:

Hehe, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! A colleague of mine in the third ranking team and their top members have like 50 active processors... :mrwinky: Edited by Stasi

I dont know about that dual celly ,my dual mps1600 straggle around 14 hrs, long f....n time,and my duron 1ghz takes around 36hrs

yeah, but I'd get two extra WUs every so often :mrgreen: As for your dual 1600s taking 14 hrs, that's fast enough. My P4 2.53GHz box can do WUs that use the gromacs core in about 7 hours, but my AMD 1700 takes about 14 hrs as well for a similar WU. Trouble is, my damn P4 keeps getting assigned tinker core WUs :bang:

In any case, the dual celly board is fried, I believe.... I'll have to get a new setuf from my colleague at work, who has tons of such parts at home.

Edited by Stasi