Change Mode

Isdn Probs

Guest Euroned

Guest Euroned

I have had ISDN for over a year now in the UK and i still get the odd problem with it.

I have an ASUSCOM P-IN-100(W,DV) internal pci network card with the latest drivers for it. My System is XP-1800, 1024 DDR, OS = Win XP Pro. I have also done a complete format to see it that was the problem, but no

The problem is that the connection freezes, it transmits info to the internet but stops receiving,(only one of the two monitors picture(bottom right desktop) flashes and opening a new page or refreshing does nothing) causing the page or game to crash, the only way to solve this is to disconnect and reconnect. I have noticed sometimes when e.g Talking on MSN Voice and trying to download a file, i can cause it to lock up.

I also have a friend with ISDN how also has the same problem and i also tried another ASUS ISDN card(new), also tried other ISPs and still same problem! :(

Any help or advice plz :help:

Euroned

Guest Euroned

K what do u need to see?....Everything passed test(except need defrag). All internet connections fine..only seems a problem when trying to do too much?

Euro

Guest Euroned

What protocols do you have installed? Sounds like a duplex issue.

Please explain what these are and how to find them and change them!

Thank you

Euro