Sign in to follow this  
IntelGuy

Do It For The Pit, Do It For The Rev.

it's amasing how what started as a simple, mature request has turned into a fully engulfed uproar about peoples rights and opinions.. the pit is suposed to be a family site, and if an avatar is ofending to anyone then asking the person with it to change it is the mature thing to do, the childish thing to do is act like an :filtered: and complain about how your rights are being violated

IanG you make a good point, you will see more skin at the beach, or on TV.. but a caring parent will cover their kids eyes or change the channel if there is "too much" skin being shown..

Just caught up to this thread. Think everybody needs to take a big breath,sit back and cool out. Freedom of expression ends at the other person's nose.

The decision has been made and all the rest of this is just making a mountain out of a molehill.

Personally I find all this personal snapping at one another offenseive. About time to give it a rest.

i stopped a few pages ago :)

you all can continue talking and w/e.

i think everyone has changed their avatar though, so theres no reason to talk about that issue anymore. its over.

jake, whats the II ;x

i stopped a few pages ago :)

you all can continue talking and w/e.

i think everyone has changed their avatar though, so theres no reason to talk about that issue anymore. its over.

jake, whats the II ;x

That's the zodiac symbol for Gemini. The II represents two pillars.

:o

Tracylynn's avatar has bare legs! :o

Ok I'll stop now :)

what trip'd this off is that the request whould have STAYED a request. everyone that truely did have an offensive pic removed it. then the mods step'd in and decided NO, it just wasn't enough.

this is where we have the problem. requesting the chicks flashing her P4's at you, ok, i can see that one, but onecool, Iang, thoose avators had NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM.

he IS right that all this is just anal retentive. people see a 1 inch square photo of a picture readily available to the public through any means of "PG material" and you all freak out.

if you are the parent of a kid that is looking at this forum, and u see that avator and automatically ground your kid, YOU are the one with the problems people. What, you don't have enough of a mind to actually look that ur kid is in a forum, and READ the content. nope, you hafta just wig out 'bout a 1x1 picture that can't really be seen from the doorway of the room anyways.

and i agree w/ iang, that picture of volt w/ jazzy kissing, that is definently sexually oriented. i request that be removed. and ctrans picture of the 2 hot ladies, i request that be removed aswell. they're sexually oriented and offend me.

there's a line lingering about, wat is it.... OH YA "...and equality for all."

This thread has gone way beyond silly

Enough find something else to complain about

Edited by The Bear